• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did “Jesus” raise the dead?

Bthoth

*banned*
There is no way this is heaven; right here.
Why? Read the descriptions found in bible as a first start.

The purest approach is to appreciate being alive. Then every moment is heaven.

Yes, I’ve read the Bible.
But go ahead a tell me what you’re alluding to concerning Jesus going to different places because I have no idea what you mean.
Most people don't know, proving that they actually have not read the bible.

After the claimed rising, read what he does in each of the gospels. See for yourself.

If you're into Jesus, you would do that as a matter of personal choice and not because of what I noticed decades ago.

InChrist

Free4ever
Why? Read the descriptions found in bible as a first start.

The purest approach is to appreciate being alive. Then every moment is heaven.

Most people don't know, proving that they actually have not read the bible.

After the claimed rising, read what he does in each of the gospels. See for yourself.

If you're into Jesus, you would do that as a matter of personal choice and not because of what I noticed decades ago.
One can appreciate being alive every moment, while also realizing that this physical, fallen planet is not heaven. With all the deterioration, disease, crime, violence, etc. that is obvious.

According to both the Gospels of Mark and Luke, Jesus was…

…received up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God. Mark 16:19

…He was parted from them and carried up into heaven. Luke 24:51

Matthew and John don’t say, but in the book of Revelation of Jesus Christ, John saw that Jesus was in heaven…

After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.” Revelation 4:1

And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. Revelation 5:6

Bthoth

*banned*
One can appreciate being alive every moment, while also realizing that this physical, fallen planet is not heaven. With all the deterioration, disease, crime, violence, etc. that is obvious.
Appreciation is the opposite of depreciation

I have no intentions of rehashing the old nonsense.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Did “Jesus” raise the dead?

Did he, please?

Regard
Jesus neither raise anybody else from the physically, materially and clinically dead nor he himself was risen from the physically, materially and clinically dead, please, right?

Regards

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'll give it a big ol YUP! What does that mean to raise the dead? Raise one? I'll say it means raise em all! What's the point in raising one? Hahahaha. That's laughable imo. It's actually ridiculous.

Doctors once raised me from the dead 4 times. The joke is that i still have five lives left.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
I'll give it a big ol YUP! What does that mean to raise the dead? Raise one? I'll say it means raise em all! What's the point in raising one? Hahahaha. That's laughable imo. It's actually ridiculous.
Jesus was from God and His mission was to bring people near to God. So to raise a person from the death of unbelief to the life of faith is basically what raising the dead means. Otherwise it is meaningless.