• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did “Jesus” raise the dead?

King Phenomenon

According to the scriptures, Jesus not on earth, He is alive in heaven now…

According to Mark 16:19 and 1 Peter 3:22, Jesus is in heaven right now at the right hand of God the Father. Luke 24:51 and Acts 1:9-11 describe the bodily ascension of Jesus, which occurred 40 days after His resurrection. Jesus had told His disciples that He was going to prepare a place for them and for all believers (John 14:2–3).

Not on earth? Hmm, I wonder where he could be. haha it’s all good

King Phenomenon

Yes he is truly amazing, and I thank you for bearing testimony of God's infinite Grace, and how we can be truly transformed into a new Creation.

And a reminder my Brother.......

I peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour."
Indeed lions are multitude

InChrist

Free4ever
Yes he is truly amazing, and I thank you for bearing testimony of God's infinite Grace, and how we can be truly transformed into a new Creation.

And a reminder my Brother.......

I peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour."
1 Peter 5:8 is a very important reminder, thank you….
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Ephesians 6:12

Not on earth? Hmm, I wonder where he could be. haha it’s all good
The one who saves us and is interceding for us right Now says.

Matthew 24:5
And Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many

and Matthew 24: 26-27
26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man

King Phenomenon

And Jesus answered, “See to it that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many

and Matthew 25: 26-27
66 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man
There he is! Lol

King Phenomenon

and Matthew 24: 26-27
26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man
What happens when one tells himself that “Jesus” is on earth somewhere? I suppose he is deceiving himself right? Does the scripture address self-deception regarding the location of Jesus? Or just Deception from others? There’s a big difference.

Last edited:
What happens when one tells himself that Jesus is on earth somewhere? I suppose he is deceiving himself right? Does the scripture address self-deception regarding the location of Jesus? Or just Deception from others? There’s a big difference.
I am not sure I know what you asking, but I do know we all live in deception (darkness) until we come to receive Christ Jesus (The Light)

Jeremiah 17:9-10 says
The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? 10. I, the LORD, search the heart;........

Jesus said if we believe in his Word (know the truth) the truth will set us free, free from what? you might ask! it is deception, and lies anything that is opposed to God's ways which are always right, and best for us.

King Phenomenon

According to the scriptures, Jesus is not on earth, He is alive in heaven now…

According to Mark 16:19 and 1 Peter 3:22, Jesus is in heaven right now at the right hand of God the Father. Luke 24:51 and Acts 1:9-11 describe the bodily ascension of Jesus, which occurred 40 days after His resurrection. Jesus had told His disciples that He was going to prepare a place for them and for all believers (John 14:2–3).

It’s comments like this that I can’t hold a straight face to. Do you really expect a sane person to believe something like this verbatim? Do you really expect me to believe that you actually believe that? It’s funny actually.

King Phenomenon

I
I am not sure I know what you asking, but I do know we all live in deception (darkness) until we come to receive Christ Jesus (The Light)

Jeremiah 17:9-10 says
The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? 10. I, the LORD, search the heart;........

Jesus said if we believe in his Word (know the truth) the truth will set us free, free from what? you might ask! it is deception, and lies anything that is opposed to God's ways which are always right, and best for us.
I’m not saying “Jesus” is over there or in the woods I’m saying he’s on this earth somewhere. Actually I came to know that 15 years ago although I don’t call him Jesus. It’s a certain man and when he dies it’s bye bye this earth hello new earth. Anyway, does the Bible speak of self deceit regarding the “location”of this so called “Jesus”? Location being earth. I doubt it does. The Bible doesn’t come out and say it because the Bible speaks in riddles. Rightly so. God could’ve easily have given us a name and even an adress of this “Jesus”. Obviously he didn’t do that for safety reasons because some whack job wouldve taken him out. So ya see the Bible had to speak in riddles. It can’t be any more obvious. Unfortunately many followers speak in riddles too.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I was angry hateful, filled with lust and pride, without hope and lived with fear and worry everyday. I gave my life to our creator, who also made it possible for us to be Born again and made new thru dying for us so that we don't have to . THIS really happened to me. YOU SEE I HAVE ALREADY been raised to New life....
That is no fantasy. I have no interest in believing in fairy tales contrary to what you think I am doing. My life has been changed. That is fact.
I watched fictional movies that did exactly the same for me. Some have changed my life and provided motivation and hope.

It's the ideology more than the reality that does it.

If your life changes for the better, I'm glad it had that effect.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I'll give it a big ol YUP! What does that mean to raise the dead? Raise one? I'll say it means raise em all! What's the point in raising one? Hahahaha. That's laughable imo. It's actually ridiculous.
The only thing you have on Jesus are legends that were collected decades after his death. Considering that people don't come back from the dead, I'd say that makes the odds sky high that the story is not historical.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I'll give it a big ol YUP! What does that mean to raise the dead? Raise one? I'll say it means raise em all! What's the point in raising one? Hahahaha. That's laughable imo. It's actually ridiculous.
It means carrying the dead on one's shoulders, or carrying him on a stretcher like thing with the help of other people.

Raising the dead (above the ground):
funeral-procession-on-route-to-burning-ghat-in-varanasi-in-india-DC2RXG.jpg
240215_muh_00_23.jpg

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
He raised those from the death of unbelief to the life of faith. What would it profit to raise a person physically only to die again?

Bthoth

*banned*
That old idea is why egyptians wrapped mummies and built extravagant tombs for.

But no, none have raised the dead (to the flesh) in the fashion that nut cases have been led to believe will happen.

Back in the first century AD, unconscious meant dead. A comma from a bad fall would be a one way ticket to a grave.

Bthoth

*banned*
According to the scriptures, Jesus is not on earth, He is alive in heaven now…

But this is heaven. Right here!
And then some claim that he went to france.

Three books of gospel all have Jesus going somewhere different. Have you ever read the bible?

InChrist

Free4ever
But this is heaven. Right here!

And then some claim that he went to france.

Three books of gospel all have Jesus going somewhere different. Have you ever read the bible?
There is no way this is heaven; right here.

Yes, I’ve read the Bible.
But go ahead a tell me what you’re alluding to concerning Jesus going to different places because I have no idea what you mean.