• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did “Jesus” raise the dead?

King Phenomenon

I'll give it a big ol YUP! What does that mean to raise the dead? Raise one? I'll say it means raise em all! What's the point in raising one? Hahahaha. That's laughable imo. It's actually ridiculous.

Yes the Jesus of the Bible, who himself rose from the grave, He is the one who lived 2,000 years was crucified, was buried and rose on the 3rd day and is now seated at the right Hand of MAJESTY.

Romas 8:34 For it is Christ Jesus, the one having died, now rather having been raised up, who is also at the right hand of God, and who is interceding for us.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'll give it a big ol YUP! What does that mean to raise the dead? Raise one? I'll say it means raise em all! What's the point in raising one? Hahahaha. That's laughable imo. It's actually ridiculous.
Raising the dead. It's pretty common with the mythology and lore of the day. Jesus wasn't unique or special in that category.

Asclepius is a pretty good example of another demigod who could raise the dead as well.

King Phenomenon

Yes the Jesus of the Bible, who himself rose from the grave, He is the one who lived 2,000 years was crucified, was buried and rose on the 3rd day and is now seated at the right Hand of MAJESTY.

Romas 8:34 For it is Christ Jesus, the one having died, now rather having been raised up, who is also at the right hand of God, and who is interceding for us.
Cool. Wonder how he’ll raise all the dead from the fantasy realm in which he dwells.

King Phenomenon

Raising the dead. It's pretty common with the mythology and lore of the day. Jesus wasn't unique or special in that category.

Asclepius is a pretty good example of another demigod who could raise the dead as well.
Greek mythology? I’m all set haha. I love mythology though. Medusa Zeus etc

King Phenomenon

Yeah but is this Asclepius fellow Going to raise all the dead like Jesus is going to do? Lol maybe he will if he’s in a fantasy realm like @Saved by grace 2 speaks of

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Greek mythology? I’m all set haha. I love mythology though. Medusa Zeus etc
Some of the stories are pretty wild and interesting. I find them for more interesting than Bible mythology although there are a few good tales to be found in the Bible.

I was angry hateful, filled with lust and pride, without hope and lived with fear and worry everyday. I gave my life to our creator, who also made it possible for us to be Born again and made new thru dying for us so that we don't have to . THIS really happened to me. YOU SEE I HAVE ALREADY been raised to New life....
That is no fantasy. I have no interest in believing in fairy tales contrary to what you think I am doing. My life has been changed. That is fact.

King Phenomenon

I was angry hateful, filled with lust and pride, without hope and lived with fear and worry everyday. I gave my life to our creator, who also made it possible for us to be Born again and made new thru dying for us so that we don't have to . THIS really happened to me. YOU SEE I HAVE ALREADY been raised to New life....
That is no fantasy. I have no interest in believing in fairy tales contrary to what you think I am doing. My life has been changed. That is fact.
I get the quiet dignity.

King Phenomenon

Why do you take such offense? Could it be that you long to say that “Jesus” is an actual living man on the Earth today? If I were to ask you if “Jesus” was an actual living man on earth today, surely you would say no.

King Phenomenon

Perhaps if religious folk were more honest there’d be less strife in the world. All folk for that matter. Imo of course

InChrist

Free4ever
Thank you for sharing your experience. Nothing compares to the life-changing event of being born again to new life in Christ. The joy and freedom is inexpressible. It truly is amazing, just like the words in the song, “Amazing Grace”…I was blind, but now I see. I certainly was blind and confused until Jesus opened my eyes and mind to reality. Although, that occurred years ago, I will never forget that transforming day, the forgiveness poured upon me, and love I felt from the Creator of heaven and earth; then, now, and will for all eternity.

King Phenomenon

Thank you for sharing your experience. Nothing compares to the life-changing event of being born again to new life in Christ. The joy and freedom is inexpressible. It truly is amazing, just like the words in the song, “Amazing Grace”…I was blind, but now I see. I certainly was blind and confused until Jesus opened my eyes and mind to reality. Although, that occurred years ago, I will never forget that transforming day, the forgiveness poured upon me, and love I felt from the Creator of heaven and earth; then, now, and will for all eternity.
Are you a quiet dignitary too or would you like to admit that “Jesus” is alive in the flesh on earth right now?

InChrist

Free4ever
Are you a quiet dignitary too or would you like to admit that “Jesus” is alive in the flesh on earth right now?
According to the scriptures, Jesus is not on earth, He is alive in heaven now…

According to Mark 16:19 and 1 Peter 3:22, Jesus is in heaven right now at the right hand of God the Father. Luke 24:51 and Acts 1:9-11 describe the bodily ascension of Jesus, which occurred 40 days after His resurrection. Jesus had told His disciples that He was going to prepare a place for them and for all believers (John 14:2–3).

Last edited:
Yes he is truly amazing, and I thank you for bearing testimony of God's infinite Grace, and how we can be truly transformed into a new Creation.

And a reminder my Brother.......

I peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour."