• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dialogue

tomasz.t

My name is Tomasz. I am Polish psychologist. My dream is to write doctoral project regarding inter religious dialogue.

(and religious pluralism). I do believe that we all believe into the same God.

Could please advice 8 -15 the most important philosophers, activists etc. representing inter religious dialogue.

Also if possible, please advice titles of the most important books regarding this subject ( please do not advice 20 books for example, because sometimes only few regard mentioned subject).

I only know John Hick, and John Paul 2nd (who was more philosopher than theologian).

Also please advice works of Hick regarding his Kantian background - that open his thinking for pluralism.

Please do not send me to Google - it generates millions of scores. My question is addressed to people who already have some knowledge regarding this topic and can offer specific answer.

Religion of persons does not matter - I respect all religions also agnostics.

Please show me the way.

Thanks for your time

Best Regards

Tomasz