• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

defending the truth

macken

as I watch prophecy unfold my faith becomes reality and I cant help but smile and defend the truth:woohoo:

robtex

Veteran Member
macken said:
as I watch prophecy unfold my faith becomes reality and I cant help but smile and defend the truth:woohoo:
1) your faith wasn't reality before? Sounds like the recipe for self-delusion
2) what prophies specifically
3) defend the truth against whom and in what way?

macken

here are a couple ; open and rapidly spreading homosexuality and the earth getting hotter. However the global warming thing is starting to make my brain sweat. I think that prophecy will happen faster than I may be atticipating.

robtex

Veteran Member
macken said:
here are a couple ; open and rapidly spreading homosexuality and the earth getting hotter. However the global warming thing is starting to make my brain sweat. I think that prophecy will happen faster than I may be atticipating.
1) are you adovating the retardation of homosexuality and if so how?
2) what prophicies will happen? Name the prophicies.
3) your brain doesn't sweat...thought i would share that with you. Why did you bring up global warming?

macken

robtex said:
1) are you adovating the retardation of homosexuality and if so how?
2) what prophicies will happen? Name the prophicies.
3) your brain doesn't sweat...thought i would share that with you. Why did you bring up global warming?
I just had a right temporal lobectomy (brain surgery) to correct a epileptic disorder so I am aware that our brains dont sweat. the global warming comment was reffering to the earth being destroyed by fire and both comments were an attempt from a newbie to make you smile or even laugh:jiggy: