• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Declutter your mind!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Greetings fellow earthlings!

I hope you are enjoying your time on the forum today and maybe I can add to that ...

Here's a site I found recently and I will give you a taste before you decide whether to click on the link. Fair enough?

To develop good habits, you’ll need to start small. By starting small, you’ll need to pick one and only one thing first. Most people give themselves a multi-page list of things to change only to fail. Having one thing to focus out will naturally ripple out to other changes as well. For instance, over a year ago I committed to doing one good deed a day, everyday, for the rest of my life. From there, I started reading books about kindness which developed a reading habit. Then, I started eating healthy because I wasn’t as stressed so stress eating was cured. Then, I developed the habit of exercising. Yet, none of those other habits formed were planned, they happened naturally from committing to one and only one good habit.

To read more, ty clicking on the following site -

https://declutterthemind.com/blog/good-habits/

Enjoy the rest of your browsing!