• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dear Mr. President. . . .

Lemon

The shy lurker
I love that song, I own her CD and that was the one song that really stood out to me.

Booko

Deviled Hen
maggie2 said:
I hear Neil Young just released a new album with protest songs on it too.

I posted on another thread that Eric Clapton was God, but imv Neil Young is one of the Apostles at least. :guitar1:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
She has a beautiful voice...truly...

And I respect the manner in which she conveyed her opinion...the song was nice...

Still...I'm so tired of protest tunes...

Doktormartini

小虎
I honestly hate Pink's music but this song was really good. It's not her usual style...I like it! Thanks for this, cause I didn't know about this song!

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
An outstanding song. Moving lyrics convincingly and beautifully sung by Pink. I wonder if George W. Bush would have the guts to actually meet with her. I doubt it.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
retrorich said:
An outstanding song. Moving lyrics convincingly and beautifully sung by Pink. I wonder if George W. Bush would have the guts to actually meet with her. I doubt it.
In case you were in need of a laugh Rich:

Reuters said:
Bush, seeming to equate the perpetrators of the attacks in Dahab, on the Sinai peninsula, with al Qaeda militants who carried out the Sept. 11 attacks in the United States, said:

"Today, we saw again that the terrorists are willing to try to define the world the way they want to see it."