• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Darrrrrk Chocolate!

Starfish

Please no sarcasm
Ooooooh, the darker the better. Yum! I buy a bar of 85% cocoa, and snack on it for about 3 days. And small amounts are even supposed to be healthy. Can life get any better?

Starfish

Please no sarcasm
I love dark Chocolate. :D
Yeah! So now if we ever get in a heated debate, we can always remember we have something in common.
One of the best things about really dark chocolate is that no one else in my house likes it, so I don't have to hide it. It's all mine!:jiggy:

Inky

Mmm, dark chocolate is the best. This Easter I got a dark chocolate truffle instead of an Easter bunny. Nom nom!

feather

I had heard that dark chocolate contains anti-oxidants that's why it is good for you. I don't mind dark chocolate, but I do prefer simple milk choclate. And once in a while white chocolate, although some say thta it isn't really chocolate. Yum!

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
:drool: Yes Yes Dark Chocolate heavenly delight......Go ahead make my day give me a candy bar especially dark chocolate...........

:trampo: Charity

texan1

Typical, women come to a serious forum and start talking chocolate! There is a time and a place... =P

Hey - Chocolate (especially dark chocolate) is no laughing matter. It is a serious part of my life. Besides, Starfish posted this under the Food and Beverage area which is appropriate.

By the way, I have discovered a brand of dark chocolates called Newtree. They are THE BEST. I especially like the plain dark chocolate flavor (aptly called "Pleasure") and the Dark Chocolate Mint flavor called "Refresh". I have to by it in small pieces. I am otherwise a really healthy eater, but with these if I buy a whole bar....well I just have no self control with this stuff. If you see it in a store near you - give it a try! You won't be disappointed! :p

They even have a website:

Gourmet Belgian Chocolate - Dark & Milk Chocolates - NEWTREE

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
The best chocolatey thing I've ever had was on a trip to Cadburyland, they had this facsimile of a drink that they reckon the Mayans or Aztecs drank made of chocolate and chilli. Twas very yummy.

TurkeyOnRye

I don't like dark chocolate too much. Good milk chocolate is great every now and then. It has to be good chocolate though; I can't stand crap like Hershey's; it tastes like it was made from chalk.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Hershey becomes very flat if you've ever eaten the good stuff. It is sort of like switching from freshly ground coffee to instant coffee. ;)

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
Dark Chocolate is the ONLY kind you will find in Nyx's Cauldron... uhhhh.... VERY BIG fondue.

You would not believe how alluring she is with that huge mixing spoon.... stirring..... incanting.... tasting..... pouring..... drizzling....
all that thick rich dark chocolate...... melting.... molding..... consuming...... Ahhhhhhh!!!.......:flirt: :cool:

She is Goddess of the Dark.

*Nixxie* :D

She says I'm exaggerating...... heh.

Hexaqua_David(II)

The best chocolatey thing I've ever had was on a trip to Cadburyland, they had this facsimile of a drink that they reckon the Mayans or Aztecs drank made of chocolate and chilli. Twas very yummy.

I've been to Cadbury land also, gosh I was like a kid in a chocolate factory.