• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dalit girl rape and murder: Indians protest over girl's forced cremation

danieldemol

Premium Member
'Protests are continuing for the fourth day over the alleged gang rape, murder and forced cremation of a nine-year-old girl in the Indian capital, Delhi.

The girl's parents have accused a Hindu priest and three others of attacking her when she had gone to fetch drinking water from the crematorium's cooler.

Her mother said the gates were shut and she was threatened when she objected to her daughter's cremation.

Police have registered a case of gang rape and murder and arrested the men...'

Source: Dalit girl rape and murder: Indians protest over girl's forced cremation

I hope justice is served. One of the unfortunate downsides of cremation is that it tends to destroy forensic evidence.

In my opinion.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
'Protests are continuing for the fourth day over the alleged gang rape, murder and forced cremation of a nine-year-old girl in the Indian capital, Delhi.

The girl's parents have accused a Hindu priest and three others of attacking her when she had gone to fetch drinking water from the crematorium's cooler.

Her mother said the gates were shut and she was threatened when she objected to her daughter's cremation.

Police have registered a case of gang rape and murder and arrested the men...'

Source: Dalit girl rape and murder: Indians protest over girl's forced cremation

I hope justice is served. One of the unfortunate downsides of cremation is that it tends to destroy forensic evidence.

In my opinion.
And to think I once thought India was the worlds religious superpower.