• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

cutest video I've ever seen

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
Kind of a stocky looking Doberman.

The cat doesn't really seem all that aggressive in this confrontation. Rather laid back by all appearances.

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Premium Member
Aw... so cute! Sadly, I live in a state where keeping a serval as a pet is illegal. Boo.

In fact, in New York you can't even have a serval hybrid kitten unless it is more than five generations removed from its serval ancestor.

On the other hand, I guess I wouldn't really want to keep a serval as a pet. I read at the Velvet Exotics website (that produced the video in the OP) that their servals need to be fed live prey, like "chicks of different sizes, little pinky or fuzzy mice, quail, rabbits, and other whole animals."

Nope. Nope. Nope. I'll stick with my shih tzu.

(I wonder whether the miniature pinscher in the video is acting so nervously towards the serval because he smells fresh death on that cat's breath?)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Aw... so cute! Sadly, I live in a state where keeping a serval as a pet is illegal. Boo.

In fact, in New York you can't even have a serval hybrid kitten unless it is more than five generations removed from its serval ancestor.

On the other hand, I guess I wouldn't really want to keep a serval as a pet. I read at the Velvet Exotics website (that produced the video in the OP) that their servals need to be fed live prey, like "chicks of different sizes, little pinky or fuzzy mice, quail, rabbits, and other whole animals."

Nope. Nope. Nope. I'll stick with my shih tzu.

(I wonder whether the miniature pinscher in the video is acting so nervously towards the serval because he smells fresh death on that cat's breath?)
The other night when I came across this: Injured Bobcat my first thought was, "Oh boy! I can nurse it back to health and make friends with it ("pet" wouldn't really be the right word).

I'd love to have a regular house cat, but there are too many things out where I'm at that would eat it. On the other hand there aren't too many things in the forest that would mess with a full grown bobcat (although the one that I ran into was maybe 2/3 grown).