• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Currently UnAvailable -NEED HELP WITH LAPTOP

ChrisP

Veteran Member
She's off to a shop in town :( tried everything normal. sounds like Motherboard or power issues :( hope nothing spiked!

FFH

Veteran Member
beckysoup61 said:
It wont' even turn on. Nothing.
Your rechargable battery may be worn out. This happened to me once. The power flows through the battery, and if the rechargable battery is no good, then the power can't get through to the power supply unit of the computer.

kevmicsmi

dawny0826 said:
Becky, not to sound patronizing...because you know I love ya...but true story...I did lay hands and prayed over my dryer once...and it really did work. :)

Could it possibly be your connector cables?
Actually if one of my appliances go out, I find it more effective to pray to the holy repair man via telephone ;)

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
kevmicsmi said:
Actually if one of my appliances go out, I find it more effective to pray to the holy repair man via telephone ;)

I was so frustrated. It was 2 AM in the morning and I placed a load of laundry in the dryer that was WAY too heavy.

It immediately started to smoke and died. I was so upset and desperate. I needed the clothes dried before my husband went to work.

Truthfully, I got down on my knees and layed hands on that dryer and it DID start working again.:D

I'm sure I looked like a complete idiot but hey...goes to show you...God cares about the small things in life as well...