• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CSI without Grissom

klubbhead024

How does everyone feel about this Keppler fellow taking over for Grissom?? The episode last Thursday was a bit to strange for me... I miss Grissom!

FatMan

klubbhead024 said:
How does everyone feel about this Keppler fellow taking over for Grissom?? The episode last Thursday was a bit to strange for me... I miss Grissom!

There's going to be some storyline with this guy. He does too much profiling. They are probably going to have a sideshow with him in the next two weeks and then Grissom returns in mid-February.

lizskid

BANNED
It is weird, but he did ok...of course, being a long time watcher, I let the main characters carry it for me, and viewed him as sort of a side bit. He didn't mess it up, and that's what I was afraid of, so at least it won't be long.

Mavrikmind

Although he wasn't my favorite character, he definatly makes the show as good as it was. I probably won't like it as much without him there :(