• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cryptids, ghost stories, urban legends... oh my!

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Well, i moved in there as a tenant in early 2011. It was a brand new apartment (recently constructed). No one lived before me, in the room in which i moved in. Didn't enquire much about the land either. There were a couple more families living in that apartment below me and i didn't hear anything strange or unusual from them.

From the very first year, i heard voices. But shrugged it off thinking maybe its my mind making all that up due to stress. A few years went by. One day i was chatting with my maid in the kitchen about day to day stuff.
Then she changed the conversation and asked me "Do you know about the accident that took place near this apartment?"

And i was like "what accident"?

She said, a few years ago there was a family who lived in a small hut like house on the opposite side of your apartment (they were mostly poor people). One night there was a heavy storm and a big tree near their hut was uprooted and it fell on them. They all died. That's what my maid told me.

When i asked her about the exact location of the accident, she pointed it out from my bedroom window. It was right infront of me, just a few feet away from my apartment. There lies a small hut like house in very bad condition with broken walls and no roof. Big bushes encircled the area.

It was not something i was seeing for the first time. I mean i always used to sit near my window during the evening just to get a feel of the cool evening breeze and looked in that direction many times but never really thought that people actually died there.

I lived in that apartment for 6 years and had many more strange experiences while i was there.

Did you ever attempt to communicate with the spirit in your old apartment?

The Crimson Universe

Did you ever attempt to communicate with the spirit in your old apartment?

Umm no. Never.
Actually, i don't think there was one spirit in that apartment. There were more than one. And they weren't friendly or peaceful.
The orbs didn't give me any problem though. But there were other types that did try to harm me.
Besides, i've heard that its not wise to communicate with them. Some of them can actually harm you or make themselves attach to your body and slowly drain your energy and life force as time goes by.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Umm no. Never.
Actually, i don't think there was one spirit in that apartment. There were more than one. And they weren't friendly or peaceful.
The orbs didn't give me any problem though. But there were other types that did try to harm me.
Besides, i've heard that its not wise to communicate with them. Some of them can actually harm you or make themselves attach to your body and slowly drain your energy and life force as time goes by.

It's true that it can be dangerous when trying to communicate with spirits, but I've learned from years of personal experience that if you're respectful, and you don't provoke, then spirits are generally willing to communicate with you. That being said, I have come across spirits who weren't benevolent, and if they tell me to leave, then I'll leave. As a matter of fact, this happened to me and a park ranger three weeks ago in the ranger's office outside an old Union fort not far from where I live here in Texas. She told me that there has been poltergeist activity in the office of a fellow ranger, where she and this ranger witnessed firsthand. I asked her if she'd like for me to go in the office and check it out. She said yes, so I walked into the office and immediately felt a presence.

She stood in the doorway of the office, and I had just turned on my EVP recorder when we heard a class-A EVP telling us to "leave!" It was a deep male's voice, and it sounded angry. She freaked out and left immediately, and I slowly followed her out as I apologized to the spirit for upsetting him. I was curious to find out more about him, so I went back and stood in the doorway and I apologized to the spirit again and told him that we didn't mean any disrespect to him. I asked him if he would speak to me and answer some questions. I didn't get an immediate response, so I introduced myself and asked him his name. He responded and told me that his name is Ambrose. He also said military, prison, lonely and picture. I asked him if he was a soldier after he said military, but he didn't give me a direct answer. He responded with 'prison.'The ranger informed me that there had been an old prison on the grounds.

I asked him if he was doing okay, and he said, 'lonely.' It was quiet for a few minutes, so the ranger and I stood there and waited to see if Ambrose would talk to us again. The final EVP I received from him was 'picture,' but he didn't clarify what he meant. We didn't receive another EVP from him after that. After he spirit went quiet, I decided to take a look at the office with my SLS camera and I captured an image of a tall person standing behind the desk in the office. The ranger and I both assumed that this was Ambrose. We decided not to push him for more communication with us, so we left the office. She thanked me for the confirmation, and I told her I was happy to help. I advised her to make peace with Ambrose, so that he wouldn't be angry with her because we disturbed him. She said she would. I told her she could call me if there was an increase in poltergeist activity. I haven't heard from her since.

I was at this old Union fort to conduct another paranormal investigation. It is well known to be haunted, and I like to go there and communicate with the spirits. I asked during a previous investigation about how many spirits were currently at the fort, and I received a class-A EVP that said 180. The first picture posted below is the screenshot of the "leave" EVP, and the other pictures are SLS camera images that I captured in the fort's hospital. One of the rangers told me that most of the paranormal activity is in the hospital. Another ranger showed me photos of orbs that were captured in the hospital on separate occasions by visitors to the fort.

IMG_1292[1].PNG

IMG_1292[1].PNG

DYJI9389.JPEG

DYJI9389.JPEG

JKVT6676.JPEG

JKVT6676.JPEG

JVIR4576.JPEG

JVIR4576.JPEG

Last edited: