• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cristians!Do you believe in ghosts?

gtrsgrls

I have struggled over the years about whether or not to believe that ghosts exist.I do believe in ghosts now becuase in one of the gospels when Jesus is walking on water the disciples said "look it's a ghost".If the disciples believed in ghosts than I probably will to.Also the Bible never says that when you die you go straight to heaven or straight to hell.What do you guys think?:)

jonny

I believe in Ghosts, but where in the Bible does it say that heaven/hell isn't just another dimension on the earth?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I believe in Ghosts, because I am told I saw one when very young; I actually convinced my mother that there were ghosts, because she knew I couldn't be making up the story at the age I was.:)

Steve

i belive there are demons and angels, but not ghosts as in the soul of a deceased person just hanging around

glasgowchick

Gives Glory to God !!!
Malus01 said:
Man this is confusing - don't Christians believe in a holy ghost or somethin?

Malus, the Holy Ghost is compleatly different from Ghost Ghosts, as in Spoooookieee , if you know what I mean..

Ardent Listener

michel said:
I believe in Ghosts, because I am told I saw one when very young; I actually convinced my mother that there were ghosts, because she knew I couldn't be making up the story at the age I was.:)
Then maybe that explains why I believe in dinosaurs! When very young; I recall seeing them.:D But no one believed me.:(

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
If you'd like only Christians to answer to this, I can move it to the Same Faith Debates section if you like. :)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Jensa said:
If you'd like only Christians to answer to this, I can move it to the Same Faith Debates section if you like. :)
No - foxes are welcome too!:biglaugh: