• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Creationist Challenge - Build the Ark

look3467

Premium Member
So basically your approach is to post unsubstantiated assertions? Do you find that effective?

There are some who believe in the things stated in the bible with levels of degree.

And there are those who discredit it all together.

So, the in between, the readers, not necessarily posters, can for themselves determine what they want to get out of this discussion.

So I post my views as they are truth to me, and discuss what I believe is the truth about my God in relation to the rest of humanity.

Unfortunately, there is no proof on either side as to the existence of God, let alone all the stories, myths given over the span of human life as being any truth to it.

There by, the only requirement is faith in the belief that some of those stories are true.

The earth is here and something we can see, touch and feel, study, analyze, and determine for ourselves what level of faith to place on it as truth.

The origin of man can not be proven and therefore can not be a truth, so what degree of faith does one want to place on the facts known is a matter of choice.

Likewise of God.

So between your views and mine, there are those who would decide for themselves what they want to believe.

Should there not be a forum for that presentation?

The challenge is to the creationist view point to prove that their views on the ark are truth, when I presented a view that represents a message that meets that challenge, but in the spiritual sense.

And that is rejected as nonsense, for the spiritual end of it can not be seen with the human mind, save the human spirit as given light by God to see.

Blessings, AJ

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
There are some who believe in the things stated in the bible with levels of degree.

And there are those who discredit it all together.

So, the in between, the readers, not necessarily posters, can for themselves determine what they want to get out of this discussion.

So I post my views as they are truth to me, and discuss what I believe is the truth about my God in relation to the rest of humanity.
In that case I suggest you preface your claims with statements such as "I believe," or "I think," lest we get the impression you claim some special authority.

Unfortunately, there is no proof on either side as to the existence of God, let alone all the stories, myths given over the span of human life as being any truth to it.
what does this have to do with the subject of the thread, which is the ark?

There by, the only requirement is faith in the belief that some of those stories are true.
The only requirement of what?

The earth is here and something we can see, touch and feel, study, analyze, and determine for ourselves what level of faith to place on it as truth.
Again, what does this have to do with the thread?

The origin of man can not be proven and therefore can not be a truth, so what degree of faith does one want to place on the facts known is a matter of choice.
So basically science doesn't enter into your understanding of the world at all?
Likewise of God.
Again--the ark?
So between your views and mine, there are those who would decide for themselves what they want to believe.

Should there not be a forum for that presentation?
Share whatever view you want; just clarify that it's your view, not some divine pronouncement.
The challenge is to the creationist view point to prove that their views on the ark are truth, when I presented a view that represents a message that meets that challenge, but in the spiritual sense.
What the heck does that mean?
And that is rejected as nonsense, for the spiritual end of it can not be seen with the human mind, save the human spirit as given light by God to see.
Uh, O.K. Can we get back to the ark now?