• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cream of Cauliflower Soup

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny

This one is a favorite in our house (and we're not huge cauliflower fans...go figure). I blend everything to make it a bit smoother, which means I can be lazy and not chop the veggies uniformly. I also replace the milk with skim ~ this brings the soup to about 250 calories per cup.

Replace the whipping cream with whole milk, and it cuts down to 200 calories per cup.

Hope you like it!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

This one is a favorite in our house (and we're not huge cauliflower fans...go figure). I blend everything to make it a bit smoother, which means I can be lazy and not chop the veggies uniformly. I also replace the milk with skim ~ this brings the soup to about 250 calories per cup.

Replace the whipping cream with whole milk, and it cuts down to 200 calories per cup.

Hope you like it!

Looks delicious, Anne! I think we'll try this soon. :yes: