• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

()))))CRAYOLA))))> The Writings are on the Wall

It is such an amazing thing that so much has been found which was written, or inscribed, to do with the name, as well as the expression, of the Most High. Not to mention the decalogue along with other mentions of various parts of scripture. Researching the “Old Negev” inscriptions in the desert of Sinai was astounding enough but to realize that this form of writing was found on six different continents was just short of mind blowing until I saw that this same old form of writing had been found here on this side of the pond. Yes, that’s right. Here in the good ol’US of A. I further found that there are places called Bat Creek, Tennessee and Newark, Ohio and La Junta, Colorado and Los Lunas, New Mexico, as well as others, that these inscriptions are found. What was found to be inscribed on the objects found, as well as the rock walls, is amazing to say the least.

Here are some links to such sites that discuss such things………

The Los Lunas, NM Hebrew inscription
Petroglyphs of Pergatoire River in Colorado
The Newark "Holy Stones"
Bat Creek Inscription
The Names of God
The Temple Inscriptions of Bayit Yahweh - House of Yahweh
The Tabernacle Congregation of Prayer

Has anyone here have any knowledge of these things and would like to share them?

It is such an amazing thing that so much has been found which was written, or inscribed, to do with the name, as well as the expression, of the Most High.

This is truly amazing information. Todah Ahkee and todah for the help in class last week. Look forward to seeing you later this Shabbat day.

Shabbat Shalom :)

This is truly amazing information. Todah Ahkee and todah for the help in class last week. Look forward to seeing you later this Shabbat day.

Shabbat Shalom :)

Todah achee. Don't think nothing of it. It was my pleasure. As always it is a pleasure to see you and your family each Shabbat day and I thoroughly enjoyed our fellowship yesterday at Shabbat class. Hope Yah continues to bless you and yours with his love and wisdom. Can't hardly wait until next Shabbat class.