• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

COVID overwhelmes Montgomery, Alabama

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
No one mentioned rationing it. It's about general availability. A flattened curve means less deaths because there's less strain on healthcare, scary buzzwords notwithstanding.
Buzzwords will never again be scary after seeing some of the crowds and packed parking lots I did today. Horror movies will never again be scary after seeing and hearing things on the news, here, and elsewhere. Talk about nuclear weapons and material all you want, it won't be scary again just thinking about, because even knowing the reopening crowds would happen didn't prepare me for the shock of actually seeing them.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
No one mentioned rationing it. It's about general availability. A flattened curve means less deaths because there's less strain on healthcare, scary buzzwords notwithstanding.

I am not convinced that there are more covid deaths because of the strain, but I am sure that there have been more deaths from other causes. Because of it.

However the number of deaths in care homes show that few if any are taken into hospital for treatment of any kind.