• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Country has natural resources

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
What will happen to a country, which has resources, which the country refuses to sell to humankind?

But EU depends on gas. No gas - No EU. One must trade gas with EU.
I am sorry, but this is very simple logic of a known scientist.

Wisdom is simple:
1. Humankind has forbidden the country to trade using euro (the sanction against banking system of the country).
2. The country has refused to trade the gas with EU in euros. This means, that the country has refused to trade gas at all.
When Putin stop being evil...and leave Ukraine, Eu will again buy gas from Russia. But until Putin ge4 out 8f Ukraine or any other sovrein country, dont expect the world to be nice to Russia and its dictator

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Tell me again why Nazi-scientists got job in USA, why USA has murdered Sadam Hussein, why USA has started Vietcong,
why USA was bombing EU (Sarajevo, Serbia).
I cant speak of nazi scientists...because i dont know

Saddam was evil and made war...
Did USA start viercong? They were fighting them in vietnam
USA was in kosovo to help as a UN force, but were attacked, so they had to defend them selvs

Putin had no reason to attack Ukraine

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Tell me again why Nazi-scientists got job in USA,

The U.S. needed rocket scientists. I guess that relates to the fact that our technology was behind and our educational system was so poor that we couldn't educate and train our own rocket scientists. Seems to be the same today with the tech industry. I've heard complaints from Microsoft that no one in America has computer skills, so therefore they have to get people from other countries like India.

why USA has murdered Sadam Hussein,

As I recall, he was put on trial by his own people and executed. He himself was a murderer, so some might argue that capital punishment was appropriate. Not everyone agrees with that.

why USA has started Vietcong,

The USA didn't "start" the Vietcong, although one could argue that the Vietcong started up when the USA started supported a criminally corrupt capitalist regime in Saigon.

why USA was bombing EU (Sarajevo, Serbia).

I don't think either are part of the EU. I'm not sure why the US felt such an urgent need to get directly involved in that, though. It would have been more appropriate for European countries to handle that situation.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The LGBTQ+ was declared by the state officials as the only right ideology and lifestyle.
Hence, the priests and theists, who disagree with that are going to prison for state treason.
You are speaking about Russia, because Putin do put LGBTQ+ people in jail, or even kill them.

Please get your facts correct

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Dictatorship are in my view an evil path, so yes it counts for any dictator, America is not lead by a dictatorship.
No, but we are ruled by warmongering psychopaths who have destroyed multiple countries, overthrown sovereign governments and democratically elected leaders (like we did in Ukraine in 2014), murdered millions of civilians of many countries (since WWII) with nuking and other bombing, committed many war crimes, supported dictators and funded death squads, support terrorists, etc.

But, whatever, Putin is Satan, blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
But good Nazi is hanged Nazi, not a rocket scientist. They are war criminals.

Yes, although once the war was over, the Nazis became part of the spoils of war. If any of them had skills that we needed, then we utilized those skills. Not just rocket scientists, but also ex-Gestapo who could help train death squads in Latin America.