• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Could someone link me, please?

lizskid

BANNED
I understand there is a new Newsletter, but since I resigned as a smod, I have not been able to see forum announcements, etc., nor my subscribed forums. I'd love to catch up on the news, can someone pm me a link, please? I've told 2 admins without any help coming. thanks!

I understand there is a new Newsletter, but since I resigned as a smod, I have not been able to see forum announcements, etc., nor my subscribed forums. I'd love to catch up on the news, can someone pm me a link, please? I've told 2 admins without any help coming. thanks!

Uhm... is that so? None of it? Must be a glitch, you should be able to see the forum news. I'll check it.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Sorry to drop the ball about that Laura. I looked into it the other day, couldn't find the reason you're unable to view Forum announcements, etc., and then forgot to PM you about it. I apologize for not remembering to PM you.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Yes, I can't see who gave me frubals anymore either. I reuppsed my Supporter status not that long ago, and while we no longer have that status I noticed others still have their access.

Have you checked your frubals too, Lizskid?

I'd appreciate it someone could fix this problem. Thanks in advance.

lizskid

BANNED
Yes, I can't see who gave me frubals anymore either. I reuppsed my Supporter status not that long ago, and while we no longer have that status I noticed others still have their access.

Yes, I do seem to be able to see that...but thanks for having me check! Hope you get yours straightened out! I'm going to give you some just in case!

Your settings are default for a registered user, I can't see any glitch, either. Could someone else please tell us if they're seeing the Forum Announcements?

Check again. :)

Can't see EROs or Rainbow, either....thanks

Give me the full list of the forums you had been a member of, please. I'll try and set you up manually.

Anyone else is having this problem?

lizskid

BANNED
you have my list, and I have left the groups and rejoined hoping that would reset them, but no go. Forum announcements still show private for me.