• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Could God be Disproved?

idav

Being
Premium Member
Please give your proofs and evidences to disprove G-d.

Regards
God cannot be proven based on a faulty premise that any writings are the complete work of god from the very god attempting to be proven. That's just circular reasoning.

At the same time it cannot be disproven that existence needs some sort of creative spark but it's attributes are debatable as are attributes coming from various religious texts.

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
If the universe could be shown to be uncreated, static/eternal as many atheists posited models for, then yes-- 'no creation = no creator'. But all we can discern so far is that it began in a very specific creation event as the Bible describes

Also if we could establish that the galaxy was teaming with sentient life, this would obviously imply humanity is not the primary beneficiaries of God's creation, and so God as most know him would not hold true. but so far we appear to be alone?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
God cannot be proven based on a faulty premise that any writings are the complete work of god from the very god attempting to be proven. That's just circular reasoning.

At the same time it cannot be disproven that existence needs some sort of creative spark but it's attributes are debatable as are attributes coming from various religious texts.

I don't agree with you.
You opted to disprove G-d and you could not.

Regards

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Mestemia said:
Congratulations?

Sadly for you though, Allah cannot be proven either.

Regards
I said that Allah cannot be proven.
Which he cannot.

Which means your "victory" over Allah not being able to be dis-proven is as hollow a victory as it gets.

crazyrussian

No stranger to this topic
Is there any way that God could be disproved to you, whether you are an atheist, an agnostic, or religiously inclined?

I did make an attempt once to disprove God. Though I have not found enough evidence to claim God does not exist, or that God may be a concept brought about by Aliens interacting with humans, I found this below information to be quite fascinating from a Scientific stand point.

perfect-prophecy-alignments.png

In the chart, you have over 9 time specific prophecies which appear to align on a single day in Earth History. If these time specific prophecies (most of which are specific to the Crucifixion to resurrection) pin point the correct date of the actual event; then there is seriously strong evidence to say that Jesus was in the tomb for 3 days and 3 nights.

I had to go outside of bible cannon which gives a horribly distorted and incomplete time line of the last week of the life of Jesus, but there are ancient references which place Jesus being chosen by the people on the Tenth day, Killed 4 days later, and actually spending 3 days and 3 nights in the tomb.

Though these records are likely more credible than Christian bible cannon, they are largely discarded by Christians as Apocryphal works.

What I found to be even more fascinating than 9 time specific prophecies coming into perfect alignment, was a statement made by Jesus, "I fulfilled all thing written in the laws of Moses, Prophets and psalms concerning me".

I checked this statement against the day of the week that the original Passover lamb was slain. Turns out that the Original Passover lamb was slain on a Wednesday as well!.

Exodus-12-and-16-Validates-Wednesday-Passover.png

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Did I make any such premise?

Regards