• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Corona is good for your health!

tytlyf

Not Religious
This is really overblown. All he's saying is he had it and now he's feeling on top of the world, he's made a full recovery, he's feeling great. A lot of people say the same after illnesses.

B"H he's feeling well!
I recall Trump saying that the 2nd day at Walter Reed. Almost like he never had it to begin with.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
If Donald Trump accidentally stepped on a snail there'd be a news article about it :rolleyes::expressionless:
If Donald Trump stepped on a snail he would do a 40 minute tirade at one of his rallies about invading snails coming to take over the suburbs and how only he could save the suburban housewives. And if you vote for Biden there will be snails everywhere and ...

Last edited:
If Donald Trump stepped on a snail he would do a 40 minute tirade at one of his rallies about invading snails coming to take over the suburbs and how only he could save the suburban housewives. And if you vote for Biden there will be snails everywhere and ...

He would also likely claim the snail was actually a Chinese spy and no one else in the world could have defeated it but him.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I wonder how he was chosen as a president.

Donald Trump said that after Corona he felt better, even better than
he was 20 years ago, it wasn't enough that more than 200000 died
due to his lies and carelessness, he makes an advertisement for
how good is corona virus for health.:facepalm:

‘Feel better than I did 20 years ago’, says Donald Trump
Most are going to feel better after Corona.

You want to see people feeling gawd awful instead? I'm sure it would make some happy in relishing the thought of a miserable recovery.

Watchmen

Premium Member