• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Coretta Scott King and Betty Fridan both dead

maggie2

It is a sad week with the passing of two strong, courageous women. Earlier in the week we learned that Coretta Scott King passed away and today I read that Betty Fridan had died. Both contributed much to the causes they held dear and both made a huge difference in the lives of others. They gave much and I for one feel the need to honor them both by recognizing the loss their passing has created. We were blessed to have them both.

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
maggie2 said:
It is a sad week with the passing of two strong, courageous women. Earlier in the week we learned that Coretta Scott King passed away and today I read that Betty Fridan had died. Both contributed much to the causes they held dear and both made a huge difference in the lives of others. They gave much and I for one feel the need to honor them both by recognizing the loss their passing has created. We were blessed to have them both.

For as much as I disagree with their rhetoric, they were indeed courageous, important, and worthy of honor and remembrance.