• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Contradictions and miscommunications - stop it

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
This makes your point meaningless though. Acting like the right on a smaller scale is still acting like the right.

Well I think we were looking at this at two different angles - I was thinking the right is acting like the left, not the other way around, but that hardly makes a difference at all.

I'm not saying this is a good thing or a bad thing, it's just a simple fact everyone should be aware of before they go asking questions that are either way off topic or have been asked 10 times over... People get impatient with such questions, and it's easier for the left to get impatient considering it's so diverse and unrevealed.

ScottySatan

If you want me to do this you have to tell me why and make it good.

edited to add: remember when you were new here and I gave you **** for spreading misinformation about my religion? And you accused me of being some kind of DIR tyrant? And then admitted that I was right but still an *** hole?
I think we both got over that very quickly. Cool, huh?

Last edited:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
If you want me to do this you have to tell me why and make it good.

edited to add: remember when you were new here and I gave you **** for spreading misinformation about my religion? And you accused me of being some kind of DIR tyrant? And then admitted that I was right but still an *** hole?
I think we both got over that very quickly. Cool, huh?

Haha I don't even remember, but I'm glad we worked it out.

ScottySatan

Haha I don't even remember, but I'm glad we worked it out.

yeah! And we didn't need moderation or some chicken **** policy, we only had to be men of quality. I wonder if the riff-raff will eventually show themselves out after being ignored long enough. I do like having the rif raf come here to try to start **** because it can lead to a good real discussion.

I suggest instead we all exercise to strengthen our mental filters.

edited to add: because anywhere else in the world, if I don't want to read or listen to something, it's my job to filter it out, not the world's job not to say it.

Last edited:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
yeah! And we didn't need moderation or some chicken **** policy, we only had to be men of quality. I wonder if the riff-raff will eventually show themselves out after being ignored long enough. I do like having the rif raf come here to try to start **** because it can lead to a good real discussion.

I suggest instead we all exercise to strengthen our mental filters.

edited to add: because anywhere else in the world, if I don't want to read or listen to something, it's my job to filter it out, not the world's job not to say it.

You know, Scotty - that's a good point. I didn't really think think of it that way.