• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Constants in language

Whiterain

Get me off of this planet
Fewer people acknowledge how destructive various cultures were in their conversion ages. The Jews for example annihilated nearly everything in the conversion to monotheism, then annihilated all representations of God later.

The Church and co-conspirators destroyed paganism among other things. The Muslims were equally or more destructive in their annihilation during the conquest of Islam, particular once they sacked Egypt, destroying the Library of Alexandria.

No bigotry, it's a stupidity the pains me to be apart of the human race from this. I do not understand what struck people as to "erase" history.

However, in language we see some constants.... I just seen Phoenician recently as Loki was joking about being the Baal demon from the Jew bible.

It's like a variation of Futhark.

stuxp2B.gif

oByYb5f.gif

B6QQfmv.jpg

GHiYmxN.jpg

A penile observation but neat none the less, I noticed. It's extremely cool but I don't feel the academic record may be correct on the origin of the Runes.

There's myth in Futhark.. Before that I do not know what the language would have been, perhaps this is the root, perhaps the oldest language on Earth....

We may continue to see it all over the world.

Lol he said this predicament with Israel is "The pinnacle of stupidity." <3

I mean.... They armemented and funded hundred of billions into this quote on quote "bullsh-t" notion of a country and religion and people.

I won't go on the degrade the entire Israeli race.... They were bread mongrels for slavery... They were made for slavery.... It was a hard lot for a Jew, nobody considered you human, you were a beast, not even a Man. When the didn't respect people of disfigurement.

Back before Bi-Racial was hip. Anyway, Gods not hip. Don't quote me, God's not real... He's a vehement racist figment of my imagination.

Cheers... All we got is laughter, I guess.. Just sit back and absorb the lies and stupidity.

Do you want Mars? Do you want the Moons? Do you want the Heavens!?

Fascism. Put your yamaka's on.

So anyway the academic record and what the Gods are telling me is quite the treat. After were all done with insulting one another, the truth may come to fruition.

Last edited: