• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Conservatives only: Governor Palin's Speech

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I didn't watch the speech, but I did hear a few excerpts on the radio this morning and I have to say I LOVED what little I heard.

Rolling_Stone

Oh and also when she commented that she was sorry her state/city wasnt "metropolitan" enough for him..and something to the affect.."maybe thats because WE cling to religion"..I felt myself cringing a bit on that......

I mean why didnt she just come right out and say "we mix religion and state"...

Love

Dallas
That particular remark was about something Obama said; It was said to ridicule him for saying it (and rightly so).

Last edited:
A

angellous_evangellous

***MOD ADVISORY***

Please note that this is a conservatives only forum.

Thanks

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I hope you don't think I'm a liberal! :eek: :faint:I make the Pope look like Obama. :D
While I usually vote for the Liberals here in Canada, I have no desire to see Stephan Dion become PM. If I were an American, I would likely be a Republican.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Oops!! :eek:

I think I'm the culprit..I didnt notice the area..Plus Im still not used to being labeled a "non conservative" or a "liberal"..Because Im a mix of both I think..But I guess Im way more liberal than I even realized.

Sorry...

Love

Dallas

tomspug

Absorbant
You know, people are criticizing Lieberman for appearing at this convention. But if Obama really is the true change for this nation, where are all the turn-coat Republicans at the DNC who have seen the light? I've heard of Republicans saying they will vote for Obama, but I have never actually heard them say why...