• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Consequences of De-Christianization

Scott1

I just read an article that I thought I would share.... I don't know if my fellow Christians realize the trends in the world today:

LONDON, NOV. 14, 2004 (Zenit) - Britain's Royal Navy stirred the waves last month when, for the first time, it gave official recognition to the practice of Satanism. According to an Oct. 24 report in the Telegraph, Chris Cranmer, a naval technician serving on the frigate Cumberland, is now allowed to perform Satanic rituals on board ship. He would also be able to have a funeral carried out by the Church of Satan if he were to be killed in action.
Read the full article here.

robtex

Veteran Member
Scott I am not a big fan of the religion either but I did take some time to read its bible---twice. It's more about atheism and hedonism than anything else. They didn't appear, from what I read, to worship a red guy with horns and hooves. So Chris Cranmer preforms satanic rituals on a ship. So he is allowed to have a satanic funeral. He isn't impeading on Christian beliefs by doing so is he?

Ceridwen018

Satanism is just another religion, and it really has a lot of good ideas and values--just take a look at the Satanism thread here on the forums.