• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Congratulations U.K. Boris Johnson is your New P.M.!

Notanumber

A Free Man
You are clearly confused - the UK has had a Tory government for almost a decade - I'm guessing you're not quite up to date.

Cameron turned the Tory Party into New Labour-lite. Cameron modelled himself too much on Blair and May decimated our police force.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Ahh, fascism...

Reality branded as fascism by those that cannot bear the truth and do not want others to know the truth.

Anne Marie is well used to being called a fascist because she speaks the truth, but that will not deter her even though it does deter many others that would like to talk about it.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Reality branded as fascism by those that cannot bear the truth and do not want others to know the truth.

Anne Marie is well used to being called a fascist because she speaks the truth, but that will not deter her even though it does deter many others that would like to talk about it.

Bullpoop, you want to impose your political views on schoolchildren. What is that if not fascism?

I have no idea what she speaks but if she is as right wing as i suspect the truth as in the definition of truth "that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality" will be only selective.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Bullpoop, you want to impose your political views on schoolchildren. What is that if not fascism?

I have no idea what she speaks but if she is as right wing as i suspect the truth as in the definition of truth "that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality" will be only selective.

Only to counter the unfettered institutionalised leftwing propaganda that is part and parcel of the globalist doctrine.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Only to counter the unfettered institutionalised leftwing propaganda that is part and parcel of the globalist doctrine.

Like i said, fascism.

If you need to rely on indication of children to get your message across that message is only fit for scrapping

Notanumber

A Free Man
Like i said, fascism.

If you need to rely on indication of children to get your message across that message is only fit for scrapping

The left –wing fascists have been indoctrinating children for years.

It is about time that some balance was introduced into their lives.

ChristineM

Premium Member
What do you expect from lefties?

Lefties? We are talking american politicians here, they dont do left and right, they do right and further right

Left or right. Boris will drop the UK in the mire and you will rejoice when ireland becomes a bloodbath again?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Lefties? We are talking american politicians here, they dont do left and right, they do right and further right

Left or right. Boris will drop the UK in the mire and you will rejoice when ireland becomes a bloodbath again?

Only the doubters, the doomsters and the gloomsters believe Brexit is destined for failure.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Only the doubters, the doomsters and the gloomsters believe Brexit is destined for failure.

It seems more and more of the world are of that opinion while brexiters remain in the fur lined cocoon bubble smiling at reality through rose tinted glasses