• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Congratulations to Pah

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Shhhhh - Ori, don't call him 'old' - because if he's 'old' that sort of makes me.........Oh, what the heck!

Well done Pah! Congratulations!!!!:clap
:woohoo:

robtex

Veteran Member
Wow 8k !! That is an incredilbe and unfathomable number to me as far as forum posts go!

Todd

Rajun Cajun
robtex said:
Wow 8k !! That is an incredilbe and unfathomable number to me as far as forum posts go!
Congrat's Pah. :clap I was going to mention this, but Ori is on the ball and beat me to it this morning.

grams

Holy Cow! How come you never told me this? I'm sure one proud mother-in-law. Something else for me to brag about.

I'm too blessed to be stressed.

Pah

Uber all member
8000 huh? It seemed so easy, I'm really surprised I'm here. I love this site and I've got the free time to visit a lot. That's what makes it easy. I really like reading the posts as much as I like posting. We've got a great membership in RF.

But there are two ladies out of all the beautiful ones in RF that I'd like to especially thank two - Gail and Joan, wife and mother-in-law, QTpi and Grams

Grams, when you do your bragging, please mention the site - ReligiousForums.com

Thanks everybody!!!