• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Congratulations Jonas Gahr Store and Norway's labour party

danieldemol

Premium Member

'Norway’s left-wing opposition wins election in a landslide
Labour expected to form coalition with other left-leaning parties as it seeks to reduce inequality and wean the economy off oil.'

Source: Norway’s left-wing opposition wins election in a landslide

Also a big congratulations is due to the people's of Norway for choosing the government with their best interests at heart.

In my opinion.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Labour expected to form coalition with other left-leaning parties as it seeks to reduce inequality and wean the economy off oil.'

Also a big congratulations is due to the people's of Norway for choosing the government with their best interests at heart.

In my opinion.
Even i did not vote my self, i see the benefit from having a new Government. Where the right wing Government we had was taking Norway was hurting us more than we needed.
Hopefully the new government will make something better:)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

In my opinion.
Question is, will it deliver?

danieldemol

Premium Member
Question is, will it deliver?
Time will tell, personally I don't know about Norway's right wing politics, but according to the article the conservatives also called for a transition away from fossil fuels, so if the conservatives do the right thing and don't block reforms just because they are promoted by the left then I'd imagine we should see some bipartisan support when it comes to transforming Norway's economy away from fossil fuels.

So I see no reason it couldn't deliver on that side of the platform.

Even bringing about greater social equality shouldn't be too hard with their massive landslide win I'd imagine.

In my opinion.