• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Confessions of a Campus Rat

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Ahh, feels so good to be using a desktop again.

I usually post from my phone or a tablet, so sitting here (at the local University) using a computer with a nice big screen, a keyboard, and a mouse is feeling pretty plush.

The University is on break for a week so there's hardly anyone here, but the library, the coffee shop, and all the other shops are still open so atm all that belongs to me and the other 3 people on campus. :p

Later I'm going to go microwave a turkey pot pie, take a shower, and hit the cappuccino machine at least one more time.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Ahh, feels so good to be using a desktop again.

I usually post from my phone or a tablet, so sitting here (at the local University) using a computer with a nice big screen, a keyboard, and a mouse is feeling pretty plush.

The University is on break for a week so there's hardly anyone here, but the library, the coffee shop, and all the other shops are still open so atm all that belongs to me and the other 3 people on campus. :p

Later I'm going to go microwave a turkey pot pie, take a shower, and hit the cappuccino machine at least one more time.
That's living the life!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I once stayed on campus over Christmas, one of about a dozen who did. The power of that VAX mainframe at my fingertips without 4 or 5 thousand other people accessing it was amazing