• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Conan the barbarian against CROM

Palehorse

Seriously, Trumph is from the king Cromwell family [on his mother's side] who initiated the protestant movement of slaughtering Irish Catholics?

Last edited:

DennisTate

Seriously, Trumph is from the king Cromwell family [on his mother's side] who initiated the protestant movement of slaughtering Irish Catholics?

My last name is Tate.... which is an aristocratic name from Northern Ireland....
my mom's last name was Malloy.......
which is an Irish Catholic name from Southern Ireland........
(Mr. James Malloy left County Tipperary in 1791 bound for Canada).

I grew up listening to the Irish songs of Rebellion made popular by
The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Makem......
so I have been thinking about all this for decades..... (I am 58).......

Technically... I am Protestant......
which kind of comes on automatically with not being fully Catholic.......
but I am a Hebraic Roots Universalist Christian Mystic Noahide......
who believes that Pope Francis has a massive calling on his life that he is going to fulfill.........

I feel powerfully that Pope Francis and President Donald J.. Trump are going to cooperate at a level even beyond the way that President Ronald Reagan worked with Pope John Paul II to bring down the Iron Curtain........

Palehorse

If your mother's name was Malloy she would have another name on her mother's side. Jews are not true Jewish unless their mother was/is Jewish. I often wonder what was meant by the *second to the last pope lives* [in reference to revelation or prophecy] it can go either way. Either there will be another pope and Francis will live or Francis will [spiritually die] and Benedict will snap out of what ever the hell is in his mind .
Emeritus (/ɪˈmɛrɪtəs/),[Note 1] in its current usage, is an adjective used to designate a retired professor, pastor, bishop, pope, director, president, prime minister, or other person.

In some cases, the term is conferred automatically upon all persons who retire at a given rank, but in others, it remains a mark of distinguished service, awarded to only a few on retirement. It is also used when a person of distinction in a profession retires or hands over the position, enabling their former rank to be retained in their title, e.g., "Professor Emeritus". The term emeritus does not necessarily signify that a person has relinquished all the duties of their former position, and they may continue to exercise some of them.

DennisTate

If your mother's name was Malloy she would have another name on her mother's side. Jews are not true Jewish unless their mother was/is Jewish. I often wonder what was meant by the *second to the last pope lives* [in reference to revelation or prophecy] it can go either way. Either there will be another pope and Francis will live or Francis will [spiritually die] and Benedict will snap out of what ever the hell is in his mind .
Emeritus (/ɪˈmɛrɪtəs/),[Note 1] in its current usage, is an adjective used to designate a retired professor, pastor, bishop, pope, director, president, prime minister, or other person.

In some cases, the term is conferred automatically upon all persons who retire at a given rank, but in others, it remains a mark of distinguished service, awarded to only a few on retirement. It is also used when a person of distinction in a profession retires or hands over the position, enabling their former rank to be retained in their title, e.g., "Professor Emeritus". The term emeritus does not necessarily signify that a person has relinquished all the duties of their former position, and they may continue to exercise some of them.

True..... but a descent case can be presented that Moshiach ben Ephrayim would have a mother from either the Lost Tribe of Dan..... or Naphtali......... and Orthodox Jewish scholar Yair Davidiy has stated that a part of the Tribe of Dan / Tuatha de Danaan.... migrated to Ireland.

I am pretty sure that Pope Francis and many Cardinals and Bishops are aware of this.

I suspect that you may wish to read the context to how this idea came up:

My correspondence with Rabbi ........... - Tate for Central Nova

Post #7.....
Friday, May 21, 2010 5:46 PM

Shalom Rabby .......

I deeply appreciate your reply to my e-mail Sir.

Back in the early '80's I was made aware that Catholic prophecy from well over

one thousand years ago stated emphatically that essentially the whole world was going to

become observant of the laws of Moshe. A friend of mine attended Ambassador

College in the '70's. He said that there was an original set of the Catholic

Encyclopaedia from the eighth century on the campus. A friend of his knew Latin and

translated an article on The Antichrist. He was both shocked as well as encouraged

by the ideas expressed.

This article stated that in the latter days Christ would come to the earth first, and

things would be going great, then the Anti-Christ would come to the earth and cast

Christ into hell. Soon the veneration of Mary would cease from the earth and

essentially everybody would begin to observe the Jewish Sabbaths, Holy Days

and eat kosher.

I am sure that you are well aware of these prophecies and how they fueled anti-Semitic

sentiment throughout the dark ages.

Finally we are living in a time period when these ideas can be viewed in a whole

new light. The Christ who comes first could be understood to perhaps refer to

the final Elijah who is predicted to even be instrumental in the restoration of the

lost tribes of Israel. The Christ who comes first could refer to Mashiach ben

Yosef/Joseph or even to the King Cyrus type predicted in Isaiah 42 - 46. Considering that

the King Cyrus type does not himself know HaShem in a manner in which he

can be dogmatic, it is easy to understand why he would get along quite well

with the heirachy of the Roman Catholic Church.