• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Communist Texts on Archive.org

Laika

Premium Member
The link (below) currently contains 625 uploads of Communist texts. It is probably one of the largest resources for Marxist literature outside of the Marxists Internet Archive. (For the benefit of the Mods, these have all been uploaded legally after getting permission for copyright and their rightful owners).

User Account

The texts range from copies of texts by major Marxist authors (Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, etc) to texts by lesser known authors who made original contributions that covered a range of unusual subjects. The latter is certainly fairly random but also very rewarding to get a different point of view.

Thoughts and Comments Welcome. If you have any other sources you want to share, feel free. :)

This thread is in the Communist Only Sub-forum.
s_l300_1.png

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
For a moment, I thought the thread title said "Communist Texas." Just contemplating that gives my brain a short circuit.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I just got up and read the same thing...."Red Star State", maybe?

That's what some people around here call the Arizona Daily Star. They call it the "Red Star" for its somewhat liberal bent.

Laika

Premium Member
Actually, it doesn't surprise me all that much, when you really think about it. Most of the southern tier states have a higher percentage of poverty. Texas is a bit better off, but there are some pretty depressed areas.

It is still kind of weird because the way American culture and national identity is presented, you get the impression communists basically don't exist. But, Austen has its "red guards" (mainly kids with guns and mao's little red book). It looks like they dissolved in December 2018. I don't know if that sense of "disconnect" is stronger for me as a Brit, but even as I read left-wing accounts of US history, it is still full of surprises because it just doesn't get talked about at all.

16215683_137964006709729_1883193440_n.jpg

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Actually, it doesn't surprise me all that much, when you really think about it. Most of the southern tier states have a higher percentage of poverty. Texas is a bit better off, but there are some pretty depressed areas.

Yeah, like Detroit, Alabama....oh, wait....