• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Communism

According to my bank it is possible to deposit everything under right circumstances, is it possible to deposit the GNP of your nation as a marxist!? What's in it for me???

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
According to my bank it is possible to deposit everything under right circumstances, is it possible to deposit the GNP of your nation as a marxist!? What's in it for me???

I'm not sure I understand the question here. Where would one deposit the GNP of an entire nation? What would be the "right circumstances" to deposit everything in a bank?

As for what's in it for you, in a Marxist society, you would get an equal share of resources.

das capital... proletarian dictatorship... the workers right to rule... i'm not sure... i could be wrong... but since i am the poor alienated worker, i could!!