• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Communication between apes and human language

Eli G

Fans of the evolutionary doctrine have no idea how animal ape communication could have evolved into sophisticated human language. To avoid talking about the subject, they say that the specialty of "them" (who knows who is "them" and who is not "them") has nothing to do with the intellectual development of humans. So "the science of evolution", so often mentioned by them, seems to be a ridiculous figment of these fans' imaginations. It is evident from the point of view of intellect, including the sophistication of understanding and spoken language, humans are not apes... although they tend to confuse artificial classification with real nature.

Modern scholars have many written documents that reflect a sophistication of understanding and language, as well as advanced knowledge of art, mathematics, animal domestication, astronomy, medicine, agriculture, engineering, food and beverage industry, etc... and those documents and their corresponding human intellectual framework does not exceed the 5th millennium BC. There are no documents from before that stage.

The question is: how is it possible that suddenly and without evidence of a previous slow development, so many advanced arts and skills appear, if supposedly those humans had been uncivilized apes before that? Isn't it supposed that little by little, step by step, some uncivilized apes were developing their sciences, arts, language, research methods, etc.? Where is the evidence of such supposed slow learning of animals?

To what school did the apes go to learn and systematically make compendiums of knowledge, which would later be used to create advanced civilizations only from the 5th millennium BC? :)

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
The question is: how is it possible that suddenly and without evidence of a previous slow development, so many advanced arts and skills appear, if supposedly those humans had been uncivilized apes before that? Isn't it supposed that little by little, step by step, some uncivilized apes were developing their sciences, arts, language, research methods, etc.? Where is the evidence of such supposed slow learning of animals?

That's not how things developed. It wasn't a sudden explosion or "just appeared".

It was little by little. Where do you get your information and speculation from?

Eli G

Hehehe. Then, what is the sense of the universities an other educational institutions?

Only uneducated people don't know what is needed for a civilized world to appear. :)

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Hehehe. Then, what is the sense of the universities an other educational institutions?

Only uneducated people don't know what is needed for a civilized world to appear. :)

Your response here only demonstrates that you won't take anything presented , seriously.

What's in it for me?

Eli G

You only use fallacies because you don't have answer ... that's funny, how you use attack techniques that serve only to deceive yourself about a problem that you cannot solve.

I'm going to give you a specific example, although there are hundreds that I could mention:

In Sumer, the first civilized kingdom known and for which there is sufficient information, they already had astronomical tables, which recorded the movements of the planets and stars over time.

If there is no known previous civilization or proof that someone was already recording the movements of bodies in the sky, when did that knowledge appear and was recorded? Do you think they inherited those tables from monkeys? :oops:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Fans of the evolutionary doctrine have no idea how animal ape communication could have evolved into sophisticated human language. To avoid talking about the subject, they say that the specialty of "them" (who knows who is "them" and who is not "them") has nothing to do with the intellectual development of humans. So "the science of evolution", so often mentioned by them, seems to be a ridiculous figment of these fans' imaginations. It is evident from the point of view of intellect, including the sophistication of understanding and spoken language, humans are not apes... although they tend to confuse artificial classification with real nature.

Modern scholars have many written documents that reflect a sophistication of understanding and language, as well as advanced knowledge of art, mathematics, animal domestication, astronomy, medicine, agriculture, engineering, food and beverage industry, etc... and those documents and their corresponding human intellectual framework does not exceed the 5th millennium BC. There are no documents from before that stage.

To what school did the apes go to learn and systematically make compendiums of knowledge, which would later be used to create advanced civilizations only from the 5th millennium BC? :)

1589062824221.jpg

He's done it again, no idea how evolution developed so makes up BS to dis and troll those people he hates

Eli G

While you try to reason in the topic ... have a great day.
You can continue without thinking at all, anyway, that's what apes do. ;)

You really should study the basics of evolution.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member

This is yet another "I cannot understand it therefore it is false and my religious beliefs are true" anti-rationalist post

One word: depressing

Eli G

Where do this people get these characters from?
That's not how things developed. It wasn't a sudden explosion or "just appeared".
It was little by little. Where do you get your information and speculation from?
______
Your response here only demonstrates that you won't take anything presented , seriously.
What's in it for me?
______
He's done it again, no idea how evolution developed so makes up BS to dis and troll those people he hates
______
You really should study the basics of evolution.
______
This is yet another "I cannot understand it therefore it is false and my religious beliefs are true" anti-rationalist post
One word: depressing
:facepalm:

Eli G

Dogs also learn human language, and respond obediently to any command they are taught. However they don't create tables of the movement of the planets.
:shrug:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Dogs also learn human language, and respond obediently to any command they are taught. However they don't create tables of the movement of the planets.
:shrug:

Oh I'm sure you made the op on apes, not dogs, trying to muddy your own thread?

And in a few hundred thousand years perhaps they will be making tables on the ignorance of humans

Eli G

Evolutionists fail on the origin of humans and about the purpose of life. What can they say about the future? :rolleyes:

It's obvious where humanity goes if the world forgets the Creator... and it's not to new species appearing, but to an entire planet with all its life disappearing. Thanks God it won't happen:

Rev. 11:18 But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.

But this topic is not to talk about that. I will continue waiting for someone who knows how to answer the questions... as always.

Evolutionists fail on the origin of humans and about the purpose of life. What can they say about the future? :rolleyes:

It's obvious where humanity goes if the world forgets the Creator... and it's not to new species appearing, but to an entire planet with all its life disappearing. Thanks God it won't happen:

Rev. 11:18 But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.

But this topic is not to talk about that. I will continue waiting for someone who knows how to answer the questions... as always.
I see that you are nothing but a trouble maker so I won't bother responding to anything else you post. There are interesting people here with which I will conduct interaction with but it won't be you.