• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comment Thread For "An Amazing Interview With Midnight Blue!"

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This is the place to ask your questions or express your concerns about "An Amazing Interview With Midnight Blue". Have at it!

Random

MidnightBlue, in your sigline you have an avatar that reads "ATHEISM" underlined by "Reality is awesome".

I what way is reality awesome for you?

How do you define "real"?

Lastly, what effect do the answers to the previous two questions have upon your atheism?

Thanks in advance,

Conor

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Great answers so far, Bill. :) Hurry up and answer the rest. :D

We need to talk about further work on my ancestral line. Do you charge by the hour or ??

Smoke

Done here.
MidnightBlue, in your sigline you have an avatar that reads "ATHEISM" underlined by "Reality is awesome".

I what way is reality awesome for you?

How do you define "real"?

Lastly, what effect do the answers to the previous two questions have upon your atheism?
I didn't really intend my signature graphic to be a profound philosophical statement; it's just meant to reflect the joy of freeing your mind from religion, and looking at things as they are and not as you are told they must be.

Smoke

Done here.
Are you sure you are an atheist? You seem to me to be some kind of biblical scholar.
Nathan's a biblical scholar; I just read a lot and try to make sense of what I read. I don't see any contradiction between atheism and reading and studying the Bible, though. Nothing conduces more to skepticism than reading religious texts attentively. :)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Midnight Blue said:
Outsiders rarely understand just how fiercely competitive the art of the Andean nose flute is, or how frustrating it must be for Quagmire to be so consistently described as the world's second best nose flautist. His resentment is more to be pitied than blamed. My accomplishments in the field speak for themselves, and need no endorsement from even the most eminent of lesser artists.

This is so beneath you MB. You know as well as I do that it would have been me playing backup for Pavorati if it hadn't been for the untimely re-emergance of my antihistamine addiction *runs to call 12 step sponser*.

Smoke

Done here.
This is so beneath you MB. You know as well as I do that it would have been me playing backup for Pavorati if it hadn't been for the untimely re-emergance of my antihistamine addiction *runs to call 12 step sponser*.
I'm sure you really believe that.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
MidnightBlue said:
The world. The sky, the beach, the mountains, wildlife. A few weeks ago I saw a bunch of wild turkeys, about six or eight of them, scuttling up a hillside. I've never seen that many at one time before. Once in a while I see a bear, and that delights me. I love the view of Pilot Mountain as you approach it from the south, and the view from the top of Grandfather Mountain. I love riding the sky tram at Gatlinburg, and the Incline Railway at Chattanooga. I love bodysurfing in the Atlantic Ocean and floating around in the swimming pool. I love the New York City subway, the Empire State Building, and the Strand Bookstore on Broadway. I love Niagara Falls and the Wisconsin Dells and Galveston Beach. I love frank old people and frank little kids and people who like to dance and people who are delighted with something new they've learned. I love knowing that today would have been my grandmother's one hundred and fourth birthday. All of it amazes me, and fascinates me.
What a great list. You are so wonderful, Bill *mwah!* :)