• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Comment Thread For "A Jolly Good Interview With Penguino"

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This is the place to express your questions or concerns about "A Jolly Good Interview With Penguino". Have at it!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
It was a dazzelling interview! full of wit, intrique, human drama,...almost makes me wish I read it.

Just kidding Penguino. I have a question; since you're from the UK, you want to be an actor, you love cars, and you're already wearing a tuxedo (being a penguin and all) what kind of a shot do you think you have at becoming the next James Bond?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Im AM brown, you do know that, right? Well, i could be Jambir Singh...

Who says James Bond has to be a white guy? If Ben Kingsley can play Ghandi, then you can be James Bond. In fact, I'd bring that point up at the audition.

WHat! Ben Kingsley played Gandhi???!!! Well not all us brits have a posh accent, on my side of london is where cockneys are, even though i am not one myself.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Thanks for naming me as one of your favourite RFers. You are also one of my favourite RFers. :yes:

I'm sorry to hear about the racism where you live. It's so sad that people can't realize that we are all human beings and therefore equal.