• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

coming back

RevOxley_501

hey guys...you may or may not remember me...but i havent been here for a while...and i dont know why i stopped coming...too much stuff going on i guess...hopefully i can get back in it.

cya

and hey, what did i miss

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Yesh, me remembers you. :yes:

What did you miss? I got married! :D Or were you around at that time? :confused:

Also Uncle Sunstone will be retiring as an Administrator but he'll still be around as a regular member.

Anyway, welcome back. :)

A

angellous_evangellous

Welcome back!

'bout time to change the avatar then?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
hey guys...you may or may not remember me...but i havent been here for a while...and i dont know why i stopped coming...too much stuff going on i guess...hopefully i can get back in it.

cya
Miss you ? Of course we did; we miss all wandering family members - at least you found your way back.

*wispers to the chef* Bring out the fatted calf man!!!

and hey, what did i miss

Well, let's say that it might have involved girls on trampolines (you know about Sunstone's fetish), and loads of fun doing naughty(but nice)things........But that's what happens when you go away..........I am afraid that will be asn experience you will have to accept you missed out on..........:rolleyes: