• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Climate Change

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Record after record was shattered this last year.

IMG_20211223_160106__01.jpg

Viker

Häxan
I've watched, almost in horror, for the last few years the meteorological trends in the region I live. A couple of weeks ago killer tornadoes ripped right into Kentucky. Never happened in winter before. Not around here.

There is no tornado season any more.
There is no tornado alley any longer.
Droughts are becoming more frequent.
Storms more frequent and more powerful.
Most of the year it is warm, or unusually intemperate. We used to have typical four seasons here, not anymore.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
I've watched, almost in horror, for the last few years the meteorological trends in the region I live. A couple of weeks ago killer tornadoes ripped right into Kentucky. Never happened in winter before. Not around here.

There is no tornado season any more.
There is no tornado alley any longer.
Droughts are becoming more frequent.
Storms more frequent and more powerful.
Most of the year it is warm, or unusually intemperate. We used to have typical four seasons here, not anymore.

Eish...

Here in Cape Town this year, the weather seemed more schizophrenic than usual. For months, the weather has radically fluctuated between hot and cold, dry and wet. For weeks it was warm and sunny from Sunday to Thursday and all of a sudden it would be cold and storming from Friday to Saturday. Very weird and unpredictable.

the seasons are becoming whack.

Audie

Veteran Member
Find something that shows climate changes since the end of the ice age.

We appear to have been enjoying a stable time,
midpoint in the interglacial period.
20K years, plus or minus.

After and leading into the next glacial advance
are times of large fluctuations.