• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Click here for happiness!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Through my love for you, I want to express my love for the whole cosmos, the whole of humanity, and all beings. By living with you, I want to learn to love everyone and all species. If I succeed in loving you, I will be able to love everyone and all species on Earth. This is the real message of love.”

~Thich Nhat Hanh, Teachings on Love

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"What do I think? I think that you could always search for - soul agreements before birth! Yep!!!!!! - yet to explore fully!!!!! A couple of videos as well!"

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
This is not a personal growth book, it’s a personal disruption book

Before we continue, I must issue a word of warning. Questioning many rules of the culturescape will not be easy. Here’s a partial list of all the things that could go “wrong” if you continue reading this book:

You might anger loved ones as you decide to question their expectations of you.

You might decide to raise your kids with different beliefs.

You might choose to question your religion or create your own customized religious system.

You might become obsessed with being happy.

You might decide to forgive someone who hurt you in the past.

You might rip apart your current goal sheet and start anew.

You might start a daily spiritual practice.

You might fall out of love with someone and fall in love with yourself.

You might decide to leave your career and start a business.

You might decide to leave your business and start a career.

You might find a mission that excites you a lot and scares you a little bit.

The Code of the Extraordinary Mind

Cheers!

:)

Last edited:

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Ascension path love kindness

Invoke Archangel Metatron

Planetary ascension process

Ascension gratitude abundance

Gratitude walk visualization

Bless someone who has harmed you

Ascension keep your heart open

Ascension blessings?

Forgiveness soul level agreed! - esp the Sally Kempton site!

Ascension what the future will look like

Ascension human race

Ascension blocked chakras

Still less than half-way into the book!

Enjoy your browsing!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
“Where people are striving, busy and stressed, emotions are denied or derided. The head and heart then separate, and this allows people and governments to act with great cruelty, resulting in violence, abuse and war. Today, in striving discontent, we move the world forward with science and technology, but rape the Earth of minerals and oil and are careless of pollution. Where there is no reverence for nature, there is a feeling of separation from it, which makes people feel they have the right to change it, genetically modify it, clone it or damage it by chopping down its forests and polluting its rivers. Disconnection from the heart, and its consequences of cruelty, slavery and injustice, also took place when Atlantis devolved, but even in their most dire times they rejected the idea of using fossil fuel because of the damage it would cause to the planet. However, in the darkest days they did clone, genetically modify, and implant people and plants. Right-brain societies are inevitably child centred, for children are considered to be a gift to the community. In Atlantis, the little ones were loved, honoured and included, even in elementary decision making. It was considered to be a collective responsibility to pass on the traditions and wisdom to the next generation, for they had no individual wealth to leave as a legacy.

Diana Cooper Quotes (Author of A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws)