• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clear Challenges to the Trinity Doctrine

Muffled

Jesus in me
I found this in the WT publication Insight on the Scriptures vol. 2, p. 54 - “The Word’s preeminent position among God’s creatures as the Firstborn, the one through whom God created all [other] things, and as God’s Spokesman, gives real basis for his being called ‘a god’ or mighty one.”

I don't think the WTS has gone into speculative detail about Jesus' qualities other than he is the only creation by God Himself, the first of many (produced through Jesus himself), the second most-powerful spirit person in existence and he continues to carry out God's will.

Obviously he is also our King and Savior, but that came from his fleshly sacrifice. It is believed that before that he had sometimes appeared as the Angel of Jehovah.

I believe there is no valid evidence that Jesus is anything but God in the flesh. God was never created. The body of Jesus is a creation but the body is not God.

trinity is conceptual viiew of genesis 6 where midst has water above and water below as our journey from wilderness to faith to love is same as father to son to holy spirit is same as way truth life is same as jesus to jesus christ to lord jesus christ is the firmament [firm a men cross] with water between as red sea is re with de between wilderness and faith and jordan is between faith and love.