• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clarifying the no longer toothless title

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
This past Wednesday I finally got my dentures. Although I still cannot eat with them in yet, I am extremely happy with them.

According to some of the people that have seen me before and after the dentures, I look much better, have a beautiful smile, and look 15 years younger. Not sure how true the last one is but I admit that when I look in the mirror I am extremely happy and love the way they look.

If only the bottom plate would stay attached to my gums and goop(Polident) when I eat, maybe then I would be able to actually enjoy my meals instead of fighting to keep it in my mouth. ROFL

I know it will take a little bit of time to get used to them but I am impatient to get back to eating foods I have done without, you know, like the crunchy foods that tear at gums. lol

Anyways, that is my announcement. I will gladly accept any tips to help clean the gook out of the dentures after I take them out for the night. That stuff is harder than heck to get off the gums and dentures. Of course, I will also gladly accept any tips for etting used to them.

Blessed Be, merry part, toodles,
Brandy (no longer toothless except at bedtime)