• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Church of Azazel

dragynfly0515

Satan Worshipper
Has anyone had any experience with the Church of Azazel? I have been reading their website and would like to know more.

:candle:
Crys

Diane Vera

Hi! I just now joined this forum.

I'm the founder of the Church of Azazel -- whose second incarnation is still very much in process of getting off the ground, but we have made quite a bit of progress in the past six months. (The Church of Azazel originally existed as a purely online group in 2004 to 2005. I'm now building it as an in-person local group here in New York City. Eventually, once the NYC group is solidly off the ground, we hope to have local groups elsewhere too, plus an Internet congregation.

Feel free to ask me any questions about it.

Please note that my visits to this forum are likely to be sporadic, so I might not reply immediately.

Jacksnyte

Reverend
Wow! Glad to see you here, Ms. Vera! Been a fan of yours for some time now. I really enjoy your websites and ideas! Welcome to RF! =] (I was just about to reply here, but then I saw you had, and I'm sure you can answer better than me on this topic)

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I used to work with a Priestess of Set III* in the ToS who was at one time in her life studying to be a nun in the catholic church. She told me, that one day during a prayer session that the Prince Lucifer actually appared to her in human form and that the experience was so profound that it completely changed her life for ever. Eventually, of course, she left the convent and the church and years later became an Initiate of the Temple of Set, and eventually Became a Priestess of the Dark Prince.

Hail, Set!

Xeper.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

jasonwill2

thread hop:

0.0 It's Diane Vera!

Of all places to run across her lol. Reminds me I need to email her how one of the rituals she posted affected me.

hmm >.>

edit: to those who wonder where she went.. a few months ago she posted some stuff in her facebook group (im in it). Also I know a bit back her site got slightly compromised or something and one of the administrators on hearing of the issue said they would pass it along to her, and within a couple of days it was fixed.

So I'm pretty sure she is not dead.

Last edited:

jasonwill2

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

she's never around and it's slightly low on activity, but we have three or four regular posters at any one time myself included.

on average a new topic comes up every 3 days or so, with spikes of multiple new topics made on the same day fairly frequently.

In the summer it was buzzing with activity but in the last month it's cooled down a bit, possibly because of all the real life stuff typcially happening at this time of the year.

We have two administrators at the moment, and it's really laid back despite the wide varying opinions there.