• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians who oppose homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!
If you think for one moment that most "homosexuals" have never had sex with their sexual opposite, I might just have some jungle in Africa I could sell to you cheap...
I'm all sold out of Brooklyn Bridges...

Your complete and utter lack of any knowledge on the subject is quite obvious.

Last edited:

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!
I'm opposed to drunk'n brawls and tire slashing, but that doesn't mean that I'm against anyone's enjoyment... ;) I do believe in standards and setting good examples for impressionable children to follow. I see nothing wrong with such walking in accidentally on their parents. I don't think a child accidently walking in on two guys going at it would be without mental reprocussions...

How in your hell does someone living their lives as is their nature harm them, or you.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
I think there's two possibilites...

he wants to have abortions at 220 months (approx 18 yrs old) when a child is an adult and can be a responsible adult homosexual.....

or maybe

homosexual babies have special markings and we can abort them before they are born...via some new fangled gay detecting ultra sound....

:sarcastic or maybe Noah appeared to some guy in sweden in a vision, and told him that satan was one day going to be called Susan, from that day, anyone with vowels in their name would have to wear pink lipstick

It makes sense to me

I think it's the Governor Sanford "Gays made me do it" concept. That advocating free love undermines the moral fiber of society and contributes to general decay in values, including fornication. Would that be it, Little Nipper?

So, Little Nipper, how do abortion rates in countries with same-sex marriage, such as Western Europe, compare to countries without it, such as Latin America?

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
I'm opposed to drunk'n brawls and tire slashing, but that doesn't mean that I'm against anyone's enjoyment... ;)
Can you see any relevant difference between two people loving each other and wanting to make a lifetime commitment, and slashing someone's tires? Anything at all?
I do believe in standards and setting good examples for impressionable children to follow.
Me too. I think that integrity, love and truth are important to model for my children.
I see nothing wrong with such walking in accidentally on their parents. I don't think a child accidently walking in on two guys going at it would be without mental reprocussions...
But not on a man and woman?! Wow. I really don't think that is a good example to set.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Little Nipper:

I take it that you're not interested in researching the facts, but prefer to continue to spew innacurate falsehoods? Is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.