• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians, Do you believe that all of the Muslims who have heard of the Bible are going to Hell?

roli

Born Again,Spirit Filled
Don't guess, know. We don't ask you to believe what we believe, only that we be allowed to believe as we wish.

I'd say we know quite well !!!
2Ti 1:12 .....I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
Jhn 8:32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free
Jhn 10:4And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
Jhn 14:17Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
1Cr 6:2Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Th 5:2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night
1Jo 2:20But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
1Jo 4:13Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.
1Cr 2:12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1Jo 3:14We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not [his] brother abideth in death.
1Jo 5:13These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
1Jo 5:20And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, [even] in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Trey of Diamonds

You missed my point. The way you phrased the statement:

I guess we are all entitled to the right to believe what we want.

makes you sound regretful, as if you would remove that right if you had the ability to do so. When you use the term "I guess" in relation to something that has already been affirmed, then you are voicing a desire that it wasn't so. Hince my stating:

Don't guess, know.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Dear ayani, do you have anything to say against the clear verses Paul has presented from the Holy Bible?

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
I'm just sort of curious of how there would be Muslims who have not heard of the Bible, given it's one of our Holy Books, lol...

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What people call The Holy Bible today is not one of our Holy Books, original Torah and Gospel are. We don't recognize the unknown writers and Paul's words, just Jesus's real disciples.

Last edited:

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
What people call The Holy Bible today is not one of our Holy Books, original Torah and Gospel are. We don't recognize the unknown writers and Paul's words, just Jesus's real disciples.

Not always, some Muslims recognize just the Gospels, others the entire New Testament.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Not always, some Muslims recognize just the Gospels, others the entire New Testament.

I don't have a problem with those *some* but i'm talking about the majority of Muslims who uphold the essentials of the religion.

There are only traditional and practiced differences betwixt the major religions. They all belive in one God. All say you shouldn't kill, steal, lie, etc...
I believe that Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, and Christians, all go to heaven.Whether they have heard the bible or not.
( The only reason people assume that Hindus believe in multiple Gods is due to the lack of understanding their symbolism. Christians have the Trinity! They are not saying they have multiple Gods!)

tennis_hero

Ayani, i'm glad i'm not the only one

I was born into a Muslim family and deeply believed in Islam (was certain of it) and if you had asked if 2 years ago i would have accepted Christ as my risen lord and savior i would have laughed at such a remark

I guess what........ made me start to believe was the character of Mohammad the man. as a child i had been taught this was a perfect man whos life was an example for all people and all times

thats what i expected to find, an exemplary person, who lived a perfect life (even then i thought Jesus was a great example of how to live)

you can't really find Mohammad's examples from just the Qur'an and if you go to the Hadith.... well it wasn't the nicest reading especially for me

i think i went through 3 stages

1- denial
2- defense and lashing out at Christians who were basically trying to make me see
3- slow gradual acceptance that the Mohammad i had learned about wasn't the person the hadith talked about

just one example- (from literally dozens we could go through) probably the most controversial

before we go into let discuss something i read recently

why would a Saudi cleric say its fine for a girl of any age to get married as long as her father agreed? why would underage marriage still be going on today in Saudi Arabia, where its legal for 60 year old men to marry underage girls if the fathers approve

if you step back and look at it objectively, how could it not sicken you? is that Islam- had you asked me 2 years ago i would have said no! thats just some twised old perverts who are abusing some loophole

the truth is a lot more sobering, (well it was to me)
Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64 Narrated 'Aisha : that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.

If Mohammad was an example for all times, the what crime does the 70 year old Saudi pervert commit when he marries a 6 year old girl- if her father agrees to it? is that the shining example i was brought up to believe?

the more i read the hadith the more this soap opera style lifestyle offended me, my reason, my beliefs all crashed down because the one man i respected the most was the one thing i never thought he would ever be

How can Allah be the same God of the Bible? to me he cannot, i don't hate Muslims i just feel sad that they live in delusion. i know the Bible isn't perfect but it is the "inspired" word of God not the literal word of God- which means its God who inspired man. the Qur'an was supposed to be the literal word of God so how could it make mistakes like calling the moon a light (and Zakir Naik saying reflected light was just being intellectually dishonest- the arabic word Nur means light- and for Zakir to say otherwise just shows how he'd decieve even other muslims if it helped his cause)

if nur meant reflected light then surah 24:35 would be describing Allah has a reflected light (reflected off whom? who is the light source in that case?)

The god of the Bible never defended someone who commited a sin

Allah defended Mohammad

When king David slept with the married Bathsheba, Yahweh was displeased- Yahweh took away David and Bathsheba's child

When Mohammed slept with a 9 year old girl, Allah was the one who told him to do it

When Solomon had 700 wives, these wives led Solomon astray- his wives turned his heart after other gods (kings 11:4) Yahweh punished solomon for this

When Mohammaed was "told" the law for muslim men was 4 wives, he was given special treatment and had 13. and when mohammaed uttered the satanic verses, wishing for 3 idols to become intersessors between Allah and man, Allah himself comforted Mohammad again, told him it was an understandable mistake.

so personally i don't think Allah is the same as Yahweh, i know what the Qur'an says on the issue, but im still hurt.... hurting a lot because of it- because i have a family who consider me brainwashed by Christian evangelists for thinking for myself.

Even though if yo u (or anyone for that matter) were in their shoes, you would also be a Muslim. Are they simply doomed from birth?

The Bible's teaching is very clear that ALL human beings are sinners by simply being born into the human race. How is it so? It is so because all human beings are a result of having being born into the family of Adam and Eve. They sinned against their Creator God by their disobedience and the whole human race INHERITED sin. It's not difficult to understand this phenomenon when we think of how we have inherited all human qualities and characteristics from Adam and Eve. It does not matter to what religion one belongs. All human beings are sinners by nature from conception to the time of death. Death puts an end to sin. After declaring that all human beings are born as sinners, the Creator-God did not leave mankind without a remedy for the malady. The Remedy came thru' Jesus Christ. If one wants to be saved from sin and its effects (i.e., hell for ever) then there is only one WAY and that is to put ones trust in what Jesus Christ did on the Cross. Jesus paid the price with His own Blood. and freed mankind from paying "the price." Pl. Google for: "The Plan of Salvation through Jesus Christ."

Sabour

The Bible's teaching is very clear that ALL human beings are sinners by simply being born into the human race. How is it so? It is so because all human beings are a result of having being born into the family of Adam and Eve. They sinned against their Creator God by their disobedience and the whole human race INHERITED sin. It's not difficult to understand this phenomenon when we think of how we have inherited all human qualities and characteristics from Adam and Eve. It does not matter to what religion one belongs. All human beings are sinners by nature from conception to the time of death. Death puts an end to sin. After declaring that all human beings are born as sinners, the Creator-God did not leave mankind without a remedy for the malady. The Remedy came thru' Jesus Christ. If one wants to be saved from sin and its effects (i.e., hell for ever) then there is only one WAY and that is to put ones trust in what Jesus Christ did on the Cross. Jesus paid the price with His own Blood. and freed mankind from paying "the price." Pl. Google for: "The Plan of Salvation through Jesus Christ."

It is not important what you think if you can't prove it. As a Christian I suppose you are one who believes in the bible, so for order that argument to be valid you have to prove it from the bible.

1- Now let me ask you, can you believe this from the bible?

2- And what will be your position if there were parts of the bible which contradict that idea?

It is not important what you think if you can't prove it. As a Christian I suppose you are one who believes in the bible, so for order that argument to be valid you have to prove it from the bible.

1- Now let me ask you, can you believe this from the bible?

2- And what will be your position if there were parts of the bible which contradict that idea?

First and foremost we must find out whether the Holy Bible came out of human minds or of Almighty God's mind. If, of Almighty God's mind, then not to believe the contents of it will be terribly disastrous for any human being who knows to choose right from wrong or to choose the holy and discard the unholy.

The Holy Bible when properly understood teaches that there are no mistakes in it. The supposed mistakes/errors are not mistakes/errors when soundly looked at free of bias. A Google search can show whether the Words of the Holy Bible are reliable or not.

Even though if you (or anyone for that matter) were in their shoes, you would also be a Muslim. Are they simply doomed from birth?
I do not really understand the first part of your OP.But the second part,I do not feel they are doomed from birth.God reveals truth to those He chooses.They might find truth later.As far as believing that Muslims will go to hell,no.There is no such place of fire and torment where people spend all of eternity roasting for their past mistakes.

Sabour

First and foremost we must find out whether the Holy Bible came out of human minds or of Almighty God's mind.

That is an important step for one to do so, agree

If, of Almighty God's mind, then not to believe the contents of it will be terribly disastrous for any human being who knows to choose right from wrong or to choose the holy and discard the unholy

Agree again, If is the main word here. Let me add also that it is more disastrous if a person didn't examine the bible to find out whether it is from Almighty God or men interfered with it and altered many things in it. Because God gave us a brain so we can test things, if it was just about faith, than God would have replaced our minds with more faith.

The Holy Bible when properly understood teaches that there are no mistakes in it.

What ? The holy Bible when properly understood teaches? What if it was not properly understood? It doesn't teach?

It is not about what it teaches, it is about what it proves.

The supposed mistakes/errors are not mistakes/errors when soundly looked at free of bias

So, if I look at a free bias, would a BLUE mean RED ?

A mistake/error is a mistake/error whether you look at it with a free bias or not.

A Google search can show whether the Words of the Holy Bible are reliable or not.

With a google search, you may find someone saying that dogs can fly.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I just want to let my Christian friends know that I don't mind being thought I'm going to hell in their beliefs. It is just a belief and I respect different beliefs :)

With a google search, you may find someone saying that dogs can fly.

But dogs can't fly! Maybe elephants can... you know, their ears are big :D

Muffled

Jesus in me
I just want to let my Christian friends know that I don't mind being thought I'm going to hell in their beliefs. It is just a belief and I respect different beliefs :)

But dogs can't fly! Maybe elephants can... you know, their ears are big :D
I believe knowing what people think and what will actually happen are two different things. So the question is: If Hell is a reality why would one want to go there and wouldn't a person be willing to do that which is required to avoid going there? If you don't believe there is a hell, how do you account for an all knowing God who says there is one when you don't know much.?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I believe knowing what people think and what will actually happen are two different things. So the question is: If Hell is a reality why would one want to go there and wouldn't a person be willing to do that which is required to avoid going there? If you don't believe there is a hell, how do you account for an all knowing God who says there is one when you don't know much.?

Oh, I do believe in hell as a reality. But then again, something hidden and unseen being reality because of a belief; e.g. if I'm going to hell according to Christians, differs from a person to another whither it is reality or not, depending on their beliefs. That's another subject anyways for another place and time.

Do you, as a Christian, believe that I, as a Muslim, am going to hell as a reality? Don't worry about the impact on me of the answer. It would be a belief only. It is not that you actually wish me harm. I will take it with the utmost respect and content.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Oh, I do believe in hell as a reality. But then again, something hidden and unseen being reality because of a belief; e.g. if I'm going to hell according to Christians, differs from a person to another whither it is reality or not, depending on their beliefs. That's another subject anyways for another place and time.

Do you, as a Christian, believe that I, as a Muslim, am going to hell as a reality? Don't worry about the impact on me of the answer. It would be a belief only. It is not that you actually wish me harm. I will take it with the utmost respect and content.

I believe I don't listen to what other people say butgo by what God says. God does not say anything direct to Muslims in the Bible so the question is what does the Qu'ran say? I have heard it says one must be righteous to avoid Hell.

I believe in Christianity God has declared that the only way one can be righteous is to be declared righteous by God through the bloodof Jesus.
So I believe it boils down to believing what God says in the Bible since the Qu'ran is not as specific.

I don't know if you would like to re-introduce this on a scriptural debates thread or get into scripture here so I haven't added any.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I believe I don't listen to what other people say butgo by what God says. God does not say anything direct to Muslims in the Bible so the question is what does the Qu'ran say? I have heard it says one must be righteous to avoid Hell.

I believe in Christianity God has declared that the only way one can be righteous is to be declared righteous by God through the bloodof Jesus.
So I believe it boils down to believing what God says in the Bible since the Qu'ran is not as specific.

I don't know if you would like to re-introduce this on a scriptural debates thread or get into scripture here so I haven't added any.

Don't worry about it. I was just interested in knowing your opinion about Muslims. I wasn't doubting anything.

Thank you for the clarification.