• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian truth

kassi

What is your foundation for life, your hope for tommorrow? For me the only foundation is in christ. Why? because he alone was found faithful, even unto death.Willing to lay down his own life for the salvation of mankind. What more could one ask for in a savior. This is a man to trust. His resurrection from the dead is my hope for tommorrow. But you know something ,I want beat this over someones head. If they dont agree, what harm have they done me?

If you dont love your brethren whom you see how can you love god whom you dont see?

t3gah

kassi said:
What is your foundation for life, your hope for tommorrow? For me the only foundation is in christ. Why? because he alone was found faithful, even unto death.Willing to lay down his own life for the salvation of mankind. What more could one ask for in a savior. This is a man to trust. His resurrection from the dead is my hope for tommorrow. But you know something, I want beat this over someones head. If they dont agree, what harm have they done me?

If you dont love your brethren whom you see how can you love god whom you dont see?
Proverbs 3:31
Don't envy the man of violence. Choose none of his ways.