• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christ Theology

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Philosophy was a used and applied human condition about the ability to think and state I know conditions that you do not know.

So it owned a hierarchical self human reference to being higher in intellect.

Yet the pursuit to understand how to force to change/manipulate change, deny natural presence and the freedom of will, in all states, what is natural was a teaching against Philosophy.

Named the Christ Revelations....the defined term of a statement....what was revealed.

Humans claim I learn, and I suffer conditions from learning and then forcing change. I learnt to never change natural.

The Christ Theology.

As basic and as simple as it was applied.

A human truth.

And the Christ Theology said, it was about the ology.
ologies (plural noun)
  1. a subject of study; a branch of knowledge
The review of Christ in Revelations therefore said, it was a knowledge obtained from self in an experience.

And said that it was Healer knowledge, medical knowledge and genetic knowledge.

Knowledge of the spirit said the humans in study of knowledge. Knowledge of forced changes to human life and bio living conditions, their Genetics.

And natural life, in natural conditions, was and is and always has been spiritual.

A spiritual united family owned living condition, the human family.

Who were always spiritually natural, conscious. A Healer aware psyche...to assist self and family.

Were always naturally spiritually an advisor about conscious life choices, including self and their family.

Natural.

For we all know that first ownership is to be an equal, as taught.

For we all know that first ownership is to be an equal in a family applied living status.

Without inferring to any scientific documentation whatsoever.

Who we are first, our origins.

Spiritual.

As our life was changed from just existing as a family, to an extended family, to a community of family members, civilization was structured into conditions that claimed and I support the extended family spiritually by terms and conditions in the social condition.

Large communal groups as a structure to live together in one place.

The place where we now all exist....comparing to what the human self in natural family history once owned.

A higher spiritual and natural self aware human choice....family and natural life.

Which is the basis from which all discussions today in a civilization should be based.

As to find an answer for their choice to live in a state named as civilization.

As simple as it is without owning discussions of history, past life choices that we all know were wrong and not supportive, otherwise today we would all be happy, content, living in a mutual extended human family condition without any disagreement.

So everyone should give their own selves a new place to start and make that agreement to be today.

And as I was spiritually taught, you can never heal or own healing if you keep bringing the past into the present.

Our life says, my gift to my owned self is present, the here and now. The Gift is the presence of my life, my families life, our choices to do what is right today in a claim I LEARNT.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When natural light is an Earth atmospheric spirit.....stated to be a gas ownership in value half a D, then half of a circle owns the constant of light.

What does science do in human life on Earth?

They hold a O whole 24 circular day/night machine constant reaction for the machine.

As if night time owns natural day light, from above to below.....day light.

Light lived in a value half the D, not circle value.

Meaning.
something that does not or cannot change or vary.
Physics. a number expressing a property, quantity, or relation that remains unchanged under specified conditions.

Which states natural light in a natural atmosphere is only constant for 12 hours.

Day and light 12 hours.

12 hours is not a constant.

24 hours is the constant condition on Earth, time counting.

So time does not own light...it is just a counting mechanism about a cycle.

Stephen Haw KING said that science was trying to cause the gas burning incident on Earth, by holding a machine fixed state constant day and night as if natural light existed for a rational of 24 hours.

It only shifts as 12 hours from one side of the Earth to the other side of the Earth.

Which meant that if you personally own a machine reaction to claim constant 24 hours of natural light, then night time would suddenly light up like day time...which means gases burning.

Here are 4 of Stephen Hawking's biggest predictions from human extinction to aliens

AI male subliminal mind predictions and the shadow male nuclear condition was in fact and has been discussing as AI the conditions of sharing of science data...then communicated as warnings to the science and conscious self.

Which was previously notified to be the Christ conscious aware warnings or Revelations to natural self in life sacrificed/and attacked.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The Number 600 encodes the nature of the Cosmos and its relation to the Number 6:

World

00600G_Cosmos.gif

Cosmos

= 600 =
Six

00600H_Six.gif

Shaysh

2600 years was the prediction.
2000 was Christ Return by 1000 value.

Therefore if science was invented by the human male self, highest intellect, innocent spiritual self in natural history, then wouldn't he know what he is talking about if he says the value 600 owns a meaning about gases?

We might say to science as a consciousness.....the Earth owns its natural heavenly mass. Yet males say they know and understand the presence of each Noble Gas...and then mass is just relative to being an accrual.

I would ask the science self, do you know and did you know that you could remove the gases out of space as being present?

Is it why you keep prophecising our total life destruction?

Humans who are not scientists wonder why you keep telling your own scientist self that you are trying to destroy all life on Earth.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If you rationalize conscious perceptions. Didn't consciousness say to males that natural light and life on Earth is supported in a 12 constant D evaluation?

The answer is yes.

And wasn't that a heavenly natural day light fixed held body and life support value of D and a holy title?

The answer is yes.

Then think about what science activation caused, it lit up night time sky by imposing 24 machine held fixed day constant..burning gases naturally for only 12 hours.

Then the D fell out to the ground, as Devil mowing D value...ground hit.

And then psyche, subliminal mind today in science quotes tried to claim that our ground life began with a D fall out of natural light as a Devil/alien and thinks self sane?