• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christ Has returned, what should have we looked for?

Are you awaiting Christ's return?

• Yes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • No

Votes: 34 58.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I'm Fence sitting

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Just a popcorn question

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Definitly never

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • He has Come

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters

Neb

Baha'u'llah has Fulfilled this Passage
What it is that you did not understand in "I will raise up for them a prophet like you [like Moses] from among their brothers." IN Deuteronomy 18:18?
just as Muhammad and Christ did before Him. Baha'u'llah speaks of One God as did Christ and Muhammad. Christ did not Die, Muhammad did not Die, Baha'u'llah did not Die.
In the Bible there is NO bahaullah and NO muhammad and it reminds me of a verse in Acts 19:15 One day the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but who are you?”

The Spirit gives life, the flesh amounts to nothing.
The Lord Jesus said in John 6:63 "The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life"
They have World Faiths with their Name, a Name that brings us all to our One God in the 'Spirit of Faith'.

Regards Tony
Phil 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
Phil 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
Phil 2:11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

NOTE: "the glory of God the Father" in NOT bahaullah/allah [who has NO PROPER NAME], but the Father/Jehovah

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What it is that you did not understand in "I will raise up for them a prophet like you [like Moses] from among their brothers."? Among the twelve tribes of Israel, God will raise up a prophet like Moses in the Old Testament, right?

Yes this passage is confirmation of Muhammad. Who is foretold in Revelation as One of the Two Witnesses that would Give Prophecy for 1260 years clothed in Sackcloth.

Sackcloth is basically old cloths, or we can say that the Faith of Muhammad would be a Law Based Faith as was the Faith of the Jews. This was a change back to old ways as Christianity did not have a lot of Laws given by Christ.

This passage was fulfilled also with the Bab and Baha'u'llah. That is the great thing about Prophecy, all True Prophets fulfill these passages.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
This gossip came from this book, Apocalypse Secrets: Baha'i Interpretation of the Book of Revelation, a commentary book.

"The theology in the book lacks scholarship, but in all fairness the author is not a theologian. Assumes a futuristic view of the Apocalypse of John and forces a Bahai interpretation." From a 2 star Amazon reviewer.

No it did not, it came from a official source, it came from here - Lights of Guidance/Bahá’u’lláh - Bahaiworks, a library of works about the Bahá’í Faith

Those that do not have justice as their motive will look at unreliable sources and as one of the greatest Scholars ever to exist has confirmed all this. I need to say no more.

If you are just you will look in the right place.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How many time I have to say this: The word "ullah" in baha-ullah or "allah", both in Arabic, was never in the bible or it does NOT translate into the "TRUE GOD" of the Bible, like Elohim, Jehovah, or Yahweh.

IOW, the god of the shiite/baha'i faith and the sunni/muslim, aka, "ullah/allah" is NOT the same as the "TRUE GOD" of the Bible.

So, when you see the “glory of God” in the bible it does NOT in any way means the “glory of ullah/allah” because the word “ullah/allah” is NOT a “PROPER NAME” but just a translation of the word “god” in Arabic. The “PROPER NAME” of the “God” of the Bible is “JEHOVAH” so if you see the “Glory of God” in the Bible it means it’s the “Glory of Jehovah” and NOT the “glory of ulla/allah”

Is this really hard to understand?

Neb you do seem to be having trouble with this.

Stay well and Happy Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
"ullah" or "allah" is not a "PROPER NAME" of the TRUE GOD of the BIBLE. "ullah" or "allah" only translate into god in English or elohim in Hebrew BUT it does NOT translate into the "PROPER NAME" of the "TRUE GOD" of the Bible which is "JEHOVAH".

Because the Torah like the rest of the Bible was written under the inspiration of God, it has to be remembered that it was written in an alphanumeric language. Hebrew, like Greek, has numeric values associated with each of its letters. This isn't new age mysticism but old age truth.

Yahweh's sacred and intimate name of Yod-He-Vau-He has a numeric value of 10+5+6+5= 26. In its triangular form of unfoldment it adds up to the Great Number 72.

72=9

Baha = 9

Gods Greatest Name has a Numerical Value of 9

The importance of 9 has been known for a very long time

"The number 9 is revered in Hinduism and considered a complete, perfected and divine number because it represents the end of a cycle in the decimal system, which originated from the Indian subcontinent as early as 3000 BC"

9 - Wikipedia

Regards Tony

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Phil 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,Phil 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,in heaven and on earth and under the earth,Phil 2:11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,to the glory of God the Father.

A Baha'i does indeed bow down to Jesus the Christ and confess to Baha'u'llah "The Glory of God", the Father, that Christ is Lord.

Regards Tony

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
It's like saying an apple came from a banana tree. Not gonna happen!!!

It already happened. :D

“The Revelation which, from time immemorial, hath been acclaimed as the Purpose and Promise of all the Prophets of God, and the most cherished Desire of His Messengers, hath now, by virtue of the pervasive Will of the Almighty and at His irresistible bidding, been revealed unto men. The advent of such a Revelation hath been heralded in all the sacred Scriptures. Behold how, notwithstanding such an announcement, mankind hath strayed from its path and shut out itself from its glory.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 5

Neb

It already happened. :D

“The Revelation which, from time immemorial, hath been acclaimed as the Purpose and Promise of all the Prophets of God, and the most cherished Desire of His Messengers, hath now, by virtue of the pervasive Will of the Almighty and at His irresistible bidding, been revealed unto men. The advent of such a Revelation hath been heralded in all the sacred Scriptures. Behold how, notwithstanding such an announcement, mankind hath strayed from its path and shut out itself from its glory.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 5
This is another one of bahai faith "Progressive Revelation". You know what I call them? Moving the goal post.

Last edited:

Neb

It is not made up unless it was made up.
Since it was researched, it was not made up.
If you guys just admit you were part of the Gentiles [read Acts 15], and not of the Jews or insist were part of the 12 tribes of Israel, and just accept Christ as your ONLY saviour, the only Messiah of the God/Jehovah [NOT the NO NAME ullah/allah] of the Bible, then you don't need to alter what's in the Bible. You don't have to update your doctrine persistently.

Neb

A Baha'i does indeed bow down to Jesus the Christ and confess to Baha'u'llah "The Glory of God", the Father, that Christ is Lord.

Regards Tony
baha-ullah, or the glory of ullah, is a NO NAME god of the bahai faith. Meaning this god/s could be anything because it has NO NAME, a John Doe or perhaps a Jane Doe/allat, on the other hand, the God of the Bible has a NAME and that is Jehovah. You see the difference now?

For example: “And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God/El Almighty/Shaddai [or El Shaddai], but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.” –Exodus 6:3

IOW, the True God of the Bible “appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God/El Almighty/Shaddai” only, i.e., without a “PROPER NAME” yet, but now he would be known by HIS “PROPER NAME” as "Jehovah", just NOT to confuse Him with other gods that the Israelites were accustomed to, i.e, to the Egyptian gods, and for this reason God/Jehovah gave Moses this command, “Thou shalt have no other gods/elohim before me" –Exodus 20:3

So, God/Jehovah gave the Israelites a PROPER NAME so that Moses and the Israelites would know what "I am the LORD" meant. So, every time one of you guys, i.e., the bahai faith, see the word God in the Bible it does NOT mean “ullah/allah/allat” or any other gods but the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob based on Exodus 6:3 and that is, Jehovah.

And because Christ died on the cross

"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." -Philippians 2:9-11

Here's another one:

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.” -Acts 4:12

Now, show me where bahaullah's name here.

Neb

Because the Torah like the rest of the Bible was written under the inspiration of God,
If it favors you "the Bible was written under the inspiration of God" but if it's NOT "A Bible written by men who lived thousands of years ago, hardly evidence of anything"
A Bible written by men who lived thousands of years ago, hardly evidence of anything.

it has to be remembered that it was written in an alphanumeric language. Hebrew, like Greek, has numeric values associated with each of its letters. This isn't new age mysticism but old age truth.
this must be one of your "PROGRESSIVE REVELATION" again, huh
Yahweh's sacred and intimate name of Yod-He-Vau-He has a numeric value of 10+5+6+5= 26. In its triangular form of unfoldment it adds up to the Great Number 72.

72=9

Baha = 9

Gods Greatest Name has a Numerical Value of 9

The importance of 9 has been known for a very long time

"The number 9 is revered in Hinduism and considered a complete, perfected and divine number because it represents the end of a cycle in the decimal system, which originated from the Indian subcontinent as early as 3000 BC"

9 - Wikipedia

Regards Tony
72=9+Baha=9+Hunduism+Mysticsm=PLURALISM TAKEN TO EXTREMES.

Neb

Neb you do seem to be having trouble with this.

Stay well and Happy Regards Tony
What with NAMES? It's really nice that you addressed me by my NAME, Neb. It only means that you are talking to me directly and NOT to some John Doe, right? Imagine asking or talking to baha-ullah/allah for something without even knowing what their real NAME is or if they really have a NAME at all. Unlike the God of the Bible, I'm pretty sure that I'm talking to a real God with a NAME, with a PROPER NAME. It's not like I'm talking to a wall but to a real God with a real NAME.

Neb

No it did not, it came from a official source, it came from here - Lights of Guidance/Bahá’u’lláh - Bahaiworks, a library of works about the Bahá’í Faith

Those that do not have justice as their motive will look at unreliable sources and as one of the greatest Scholars ever to exist has confirmed all this. I need to say no more.

If you are just you will look in the right place.

Regards Tony
"one of the greatest Scholars"? If this so-called "greatest scholars" would just "look in the right place" they would NOT have confirmed anything at all.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Now, show me where bahaullah's name here.

"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." -Philippians 2:9-11

This passage tells us we must turn to Jesus Christ and I have said every Baha'i confesses of Jesus the Christ to the Father, 'Baha'u'llah', the 'Glory of God'.

Jesus the Christ said He would return with a New Name.

'Glory of God' is the English translation of Baha'u'llah, the Father.

You have now asked this question many times the answer has been given and proved correct. I will make no more reference to this aspect.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What with NAMES? It's really nice that you addressed me by my NAME, Neb. It only means that you are talking to me directly and NOT to some John Doe, right? Imagine asking or talking to baha-ullah/allah for something without even knowing what their real NAME is or if they really have a NAME at all. Unlike the God of the Bible, I'm pretty sure that I'm talking to a real God with a NAME, with a PROPER NAME. It's not like I'm talking to a wall but to a real God with a real NAME.

I hope you never use the word 'Christ' when referring to Jesus then.

Personally I know Jesus as 'Christ', as this is the Name Peter said Jesus was and 'Christ' said Peter was correct.

Regards Tony