• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chocolate Chip Cookies and the Supernatural

rsd

ACBSP77
I noticed the topic about the Supernatural, which coincides with my having just finished posting my second "book trailer." So why not let everyone take a look? Again, no material profit on my end for any of this - think free. As far as the supernatural chocolate chip cookies you can read about them in the first chapter. As for the "book trailer" just click on this link. I started the book in 1988 on a sheet of paper. Actually still working on it today. Didn't have computers way back then. Then I got a Panasonic word processor. That saw me through to the first rough draft in printed form. Then that broke and nothing would read my obsolete Panasonic formated floppy disk. So I scanned the sheets of paper I had and ended up with a Microsoft formatted text via the OCR feature on the scanner. That was a big relief. Then moments after midnight on 1/1/2000 I hit the publish button and by first e-book entered the World Wide Web.

elmarna

in Bicycle riding there is balance.
If you have obtained this in your book -it is a great thing!

rsd

ACBSP77
in Bicycle riding there is balance.
If you have obtained this in your book -it is a great thing!

Kind words, thank you. Back in the 70s I owned the Adirondack Wheel Works. Mostly a repair shop for older bicycles. After working on hundreds of bikes I started having realizations. A formula developed in my mind that I could apply to all the problems (broken bikes) that sat waiting for me to fix. I could apply the formula to any problem. But those problems, of course, are problems with a little "p"...flats, etc. But what about applying this formula to the big ("P") problem in life....death. So Krishna and the Art of Bicycle Maintenance was fun to write, applying my realizations inside the Adirondack Wheel Works and seeing if there was a larger problem that I could apply my formula to. Above all I tried to make it interesting. If it's not, then the book is not worth much. All I can say is that I've been persistent and tried my best. I offer it to anyone who would like to read it free of charge.

elmarna

We are looking the same way.
My thread on horsemanship in the philosophy section may get you to see why I claim this.
To apply the beliefs no matter how you look at them is in the connections in life we find!

rsd

ACBSP77
We are looking the same way.
My thread on horsemanship in the philosophy section may get you to see why I claim this.
To apply the beliefs no matter how you look at them is in the connections in life we find!

I think you should write a book! Thank you for connecting.