• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chex Quest

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
In a box of Chex cereal, was a game called Chex Quest... It had 6 levels, and basicly, you just ran around, shooting these slimy guys, and there were different guns that you could find, but when you ran out of bullets, you had to use a spoon, which was harder to kill them with... Also, they would slime you, and if you got 100% covered in slime, you would fail...

Have any of you played it?? Or even heard of it?? I really loved it when I was little... This would have been probably around 1996-1999ish... Chex cereal was kind of gross though, and that is where it came from... So probably not a lot of people have even heard of it... My mom liked the chex cereal, but I didn't.

cover.jpg

1411-3.jpg

Awwww... I really miss this game... I am going to have to try to find it, and install it on the computer in the kitchen.. I bet it is all scratched up though. :(